Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,336

2 members and 1,334 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,137
Threads: 248,580
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, dangereux
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,011 Times in 1,840 Posts

Jardine and loiseau latest to get ufc pink slips

Thursday, June 24, 2010 - by Ken Pishna - MMAWeekly.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keith Jardine and David Loiseau have been released from their UFC contracts. Jardine last fought at “The Ultimate Fighter Season 11” finale, losing to Matt Hamill, while Loiseau dropped a second round TKO stoppage to Mario Miranda at UFC 115.

AOL Fanhouse was the first to report both roster moves. MMAWeekly.com sources have since confirmed the reports.

Jardine (15-8-1) has been a staple of the promotion since emerging during the second season of “The Ultimate Fighter.” His last 13 bouts took place in the Octagon.
    Jardine has wins over UFC icons Chuck Liddell and Forrest Griffin, but has lost seven of his last 11 bouts, including his four most recent bouts.

Loiseau (19-10), despite being just 30 years of age, has been fighting professionally for the past decade. He has been in and out of the UFC over that time. He covets being considered a UFC fighter, but has been unable to sustain any momentum, losing his last four opportunities in the Octagon.
    I am not a Jardine fan but he was a good fighter and I am surprised they let him go...
    Jeff Bernard

Thanks

Re: Jardine and loiseau latest to get ufc pink slips

Jardine was KO in 3 of his last 6 fights. When Silva KO him that was one heck of a KO. I liked watching him fight but I could take him or leave him.