Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,233

1 members and 3,232 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

Scott L. (28)

» Stats

Members: 75,129
Threads: 248,574
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, KILLER112397
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Registered User ball python morph's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: who knows well allen belcher big daddy's?

now I feel friend mike what can make for me….

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ball python morph View Post
    now I feel friend mike what can make for me….
    Good luck. Allen is full of it. He is not going to fly halfway across the world to confront you face to face. lol
    Eddie Strong, Jr.

Thanks

I'm sorry you're having so much trouble. Hopefully you can get your money back and get some nice snakes from someone on this forum. I know there are some beauties out there up for grabs. Good luck!

PS: I love your computer accent. I think it's awesome.
    "Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them." ~William Shakespeare

1.1 Normals - Apollo & Medusa
    1.0 Pastel - Zeke
    0.1 Pastel het OG - Dixie
    0.1 Pastel het Axanthic
    0.1 Spider het Axanthic
    1.1 Mojave - Clyde & Bonnie
    1.0 Black Pastel - Conan
    0.1 Spider - Dizzy

Registered User ball python morph's Avatar
    Thanks

I do not speak well english, written some spoken... Sorry !!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Bowden View Post
    I say to get Mike Wilbanks to contact Allen. Maybe pay the shipping from Allen to Mike. Then get Mike to ship or bring the animals to you.
    People following this thread who don't know the people being discussed should be careful to not draw inaccurate conclusions about the relationship between Mike Wilbanks and Allen Belcher. To the best of my knowledge this thread has nothing to do with Mike.

While I have no comment and nothing to say regarding what's going on (because I don't know anything) I do know that every dealing I have ever had with Mike Wilbanks (Constrictors Unlimited) has been a good one. I don't hesitate to send him money or animals because I know he always follows through. I believe Mike is mentioned in this thread only because he does a lot of overseas business, not because he is directly affiliated with anything Allen has going on.
    Colin Weaver
    East Coast Reptile Breeders
    http://www.ballpythonbreeder.com/
    Email: colin@ballpythonbreeder.com
    Phone: 757-572-1987 (Call or Text)

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ColinWeaver For This Useful Post:

jkobylka (06-17-2010),MissDixie (06-21-2010),Royal Morphz (06-17-2010)

Thanks

I agree Colin...Mike is a stand-up guy that you can trust with your money, snakes and his genetics...Unlike others, who shall be not named...Mike's name should not in anyway be compared to or associated with the other one...

Reptile Dysfunction
    Thanks

As most know because of my disapproval of how Rich runs his site I can no longer respond on it, but here is some information on this site for yall.
    I have applied for cities on Christian on three different ocassions because he kept changing his mind on the number of animals he wanted. To help you on the wait for cities, heres the information. Not everyone has the ability to ship overseas. In some states the availabity to export is not an option. this is the situation in Alabama. I would have to drive to Miami to export and this is a 14-16 hour trip depending on traffic one way. I use outside sources to do my shipping for me. This is how about half of the exports are done. The other breeders who have the ability to export close to where they live usually send off and obtain a master cities file which allows them to export ONLY THERE OWN ANIMALS that they produce in just a fews days. You will not find anyone who will ship anyone elses animals this way as it is a violation of there master cities file and would cause them to loose their file. for regular cities it is much different as you must do everything through old fashion mail and at best use a fax machine. The wait is at best from 2 months and can and usually does extend further out. Anyone can call US fish and game and once you get to the cities department line there is a recorded message that states (We are experiencing delays that are due to a high demand in cities exports, we are working hard to get your permits processed as soon as possible) I have several permits that I am waiting on right now. I can not control the government and neither can any of you. The permit will be in when they process it and not any sooner. Christian has flip-flopped animals on me several times during this process. If he would have had a better idea of what he wanted and not had to change the paperwork and start over then maybe he would have the animals by now. There was not a problem until I made him lock his animals in and would not allow him to change the snakes around that I have been holding-feeding-cleaning for him. I made him put the money down as I do on all new over seas clients for the first couple of orders. Christian has over $10,000.00 in animals on hold with me total. I am not letting him out of his agreement with me and when cities arrives he will be given the option to finish our contract or forfeit his money. I have explained this several times to him. I am tired of his childesh behavior and name calling. Funny how a computer can make a really big man out of some people. I have read the posts on this site and the other one. I took the bull by the horns and called Mike Wilbanks myself. Both Mike and myself agreed that I would not be sending him any animals. Christian has not even talked to Mike about this. Mike can not and will not ship my snakes to Christian! I know that to some of you I have had everything from IBD to HIV and all in between. I am threatened all the time that if I don't go the extra mile that someone will put me on a forum. I go the extra step for people all the time that don't even ask for it, but I will not be bullied by anyone. I give alot away by kindness but I will not stand for someone to take anything from me. Funny thing is that years later I am still around producing and selling top notch snakes for a great price. Can't say that for some! C
    Christian when you paperwork comes in I will notify you. If you don't want to finish your agreement then you will NOT get your money back. I have stated this to you before so this is no surprise.
    My old friend Joe, an erection lasting more than 4 hours in not good for your health. You really need to go get that hard on you have had for me for several years now checked. And "before I get hurt" really Joseph really!
    Allen Belcher 706-615-4772

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Big Daddy For This Useful Post:

Dave763 (06-17-2010),stratus_020202 (06-17-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy View Post
    As most know because of my disapproval of how Rich runs his site I can no longer respond on it, but here is some information on this site for yall.
    I have applied for cities on Christian on three different ocassions because he kept changing his mind on the number of animals he wanted. To help you on the wait for cities, heres the information. Not everyone has the ability to ship overseas. In some states the availabity to export is not an option. this is the situation in Alabama. I would have to drive to Miami to export and this is a 14-16 hour trip depending on traffic one way. I use outside sources to do my shipping for me. This is how about half of the exports are done. The other breeders who have the ability to export close to where they live usually send off and obtain a master cities file which allows them to export ONLY THERE OWN ANIMALS that they produce in just a fews days. You will not find anyone who will ship anyone elses animals this way as it is a violation of there master cities file and would cause them to loose their file. for regular cities it is much different as you must do everything through old fashion mail and at best use a fax machine. The wait is at best from 2 months and can and usually does extend further out. Anyone can call US fish and game and once you get to the cities department line there is a recorded message that states (We are experiencing delays that are due to a high demand in cities exports, we are working hard to get your permits processed as soon as possible) I have several permits that I am waiting on right now. I can not control the government and neither can any of you. The permit will be in when they process it and not any sooner. Christian has flip-flopped animals on me several times during this process. If he would have had a better idea of what he wanted and not had to change the paperwork and start over then maybe he would have the animals by now. There was not a problem until I made him lock his animals in and would not allow him to change the snakes around that I have been holding-feeding-cleaning for him. I made him put the money down as I do on all new over seas clients for the first couple of orders. Christian has over $10,000.00 in animals on hold with me total. I am not letting him out of his agreement with me and when cities arrives he will be given the option to finish our contract or forfeit his money. I have explained this several times to him. I am tired of his childesh behavior and name calling. Funny how a computer can make a really big man out of some people. I have read the posts on this site and the other one. I took the bull by the horns and called Mike Wilbanks myself. Both Mike and myself agreed that I would not be sending him any animals. Christian has not even talked to Mike about this. Mike can not and will not ship my snakes to Christian! I know that to some of you I have had everything from IBD to HIV and all in between. I am threatened all the time that if I don't go the extra mile that someone will put me on a forum. I go the extra step for people all the time that don't even ask for it, but I will not be bullied by anyone. I give alot away by kindness but I will not stand for someone to take anything from me. Funny thing is that years later I am still around producing and selling top notch snakes for a great price. Can't say that for some! C
    Christian when you paperwork comes in I will notify you. If you don't want to finish your agreement then you will NOT get your money back. I have stated this to you before so this is no surprise.
    My old friend Joe, an erection lasting more than 4 hours in not good for your health. You really need to go get that hard on you have had for me for several years now checked. And "before I get hurt" really Joseph really!
    Sounds to me like you bit off more than you can chew Allen. You should not have made a sale banking on the fact that SOMEBODY else would ship your animals. If you do choose to use somebody else, you should be willing to do whatever it takes to get the animals to the buyer(including driving 14-16 hours at the drop of a dime).
    Mike

Thanks

I have bought from Big Daddys at a show. Got a great animal at a great price.
    No problems.
    The end

Thanks
    Thanked 1,074 Times in 888 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy View Post
    Allen you are sad .So everyone else can get the papers but you .If you cant get them to the buyer in a favorable fashion then just give him back his money.Or is this the only way you can make any money.Nope sorry i do not have a thing for you .I DO hate people like yourself though
    Joe Haggard

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast