Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,412

3 members and 3,409 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,540
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Thanks

Re: OMG! Look what the opposition is doing!

FYI folks, it's not a woman. It's a guy. The L stands for Luke.

1.0 Western Slender Glass Lizard; Logos
    0.1 Charcoal Cornsnake; Morana
    1.0 Golden Gecko; Smoothie
    1.1 African Plated Lizard; Cypher and Nara

Thanks

Anyone who would believe that childish post are easily manipulated and weekwilled people. Those claims arnt evin logical. Also, "technically" if you look it up cats kill and destroy more things on the planet than any other animal so if you look at it that way somone feeding there snake cats would be doing the world a favor. I wouldnt ever do it nor do i think somone else should feed there snakes cats or dogs, just saying. This sad sad little person just doesnt like snakes and he wants to get everyone with him. What are peoples problems? Were not all perfect and there is always a couple bad seeds but in general i just dont see a problem. Just another guy who has a fear of snakes and wants them gone and saddly people are so naive that they will believe any crap they read or hear and they will go along with it.

Thanks

This ahole posted ANOTHER petition against us!

http://www.change.org/petitions/view..._ban_on_snakes

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SPJ View Post
    This ahole posted ANOTHER petition against us!

http://www.change.org/petitions/view..._ban_on_snakes
    That link doesnt bring up a petition for me.
    ------------------
    0.1 Pastel
    1.0 Pastel
    0.1 Fire
    1.0 Bumblebee

Thanks

For whatever reason the link does not always direct you to it...on www.change.org

Type in "sb 373" under search and it is there.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor View Post
    That's why you start a counter petition that has all the real facts.

Edit: considering the creator is a member of "Farm Animal Rights Movement" this isn't a surprise. Means that the person is just another peta supporter.
    Sorry just started reading this thread, saw this and had to comment. Just because someone is for better treatment of farm animals or doesn't agree with raising animals for meat doesn't mean they are a member of PETA. I get really offended every time someone puts ALL AR (Animal Rights) people in the same boat with PETA and suggests that we are all nutjobs.

Okay, back to the thread.
    Under Construction.....

Thanks
    Thanked 2,678 Times in 1,596 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Beardedragon View Post
    Really? Whos going to take that seriously. Read that... Anyone, person or crongress member, who reads that and believes it is an absolute idiot.
    well apparently at least 268 people DO believe it. That's how many have signed his petition now.
    Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus

Thanks

Actually if you search some of those people who have signed it, they cant possibly be reading and researching what theyve signed. One dude for example had signed like four petitions in a minute.

Some of the people signing, are just wantonly signing things for ratings or whatever their motivation.
    ------------------
    0.1 Pastel
    1.0 Pastel
    0.1 Fire
    1.0 Bumblebee

Banned
    Thanks

Wow look at this crap:
    "CRUELTY TO ANIMALS: Keep in mind these monstrous sized snakes feed from LIVE ANIMALS. Pigs. Goats. These animals scream in terror as the snake hovers over them, and once grabbed-they slowly suffocate, breaking ribs - still alive. Death is NOT immediate. Undoubtedly since reptile keepers are capable of feeding a cold blooded reptile a goat or pig, what would stop some people from feeding them FREE snake food-trapped stray/feral cats, and free to good home cats and dogs--they justify feeding them companion animals because "they have to eat". People do not check on strays and unwanted dogs and cats, and done behind closed doors, thus they simply become SNAKE FOOD. In other words, they hardly ever get caught and get away with it."

Because of ppl on on youtube our rep is ruined! They should visit ALL the reptile forums and Snake Bytes and understand the economical problem this would be to America and how responisble most of us are.

Thanks

ok im fixing to put my head on the choping block but first if you where to ask me i say lets ban stupid people not the animals they own .... i agree with getting rid of big snakes or at least register them, saidly we are in a era of time where ALOT of people are sick in the head and i bet there are alot of people who do get aroused to see things suffer, that just how it is. i do feel for people who have high end big snakes but sometimes in life we just have to do what we dont want to. and as far as for facts and things on this site we are talking about there are some very true facts there are alot of cases where people are feeding dogs and cats etc. and that little girl is only one of the many deaths caused by snakes, oh and i do agree with the dogs and cat playing wrong roll because this happens too thus the reason in alot of sates and counties pit bulls are banned and what not. we can fight this and i am trying to fight myself but we also gotta see the persons other side that had to see there animal or, even worse their child being killed....wouldnt you hate snakes also? but all in all i think before they are banned at least register them first.
    antreptiles

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast