Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,162

1 members and 3,161 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,541
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Reptiles EVERYWHERE! Foschi Exotic Serpents's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,993 Times in 1,292 Posts

Re: OMG! Look what the opposition is doing!

I cant get it to even come up. What can we do about this? Im serious. Does anyone have any ideas? There are thousands of decent moral people with children, families, full time jobs, who own these beautiful animals. How can we get more positive press about our side? I cant pull it up so I cant read it but this woman sounds purely evil. People who come up with disgusting things like that are usually the ones harboring those thoughts. How could any senate member or judge or any decent person at all believe someone like that? Its extremely twisted just from what I gather here. This is not some prohibition for an illegal substance. Its not about pro choice or racisism. Its about people who love animals and their reptiles just as much if not more than those other people love their dogs and cats. We feed them. We bathe when needed. We buy thousands of dollars worth of equipment to ensure they have the correct environment etc etc..

Whats wrong with these people. Seriously. I have no respect for people like this. They are too concerned with the lives of other people and how they can make someone else miserable. There is no humanity in those actions whatsoever.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Foschi Exotic Serpents View Post
    I cant get it to even come up. What can we do about this? Im serious. Does anyone have any ideas? There are thousands of decent moral people with children, families, full time jobs, who own these beautiful animals. How can we get more positive press about our side? I cant pull it up so I cant read it but this woman sounds purely evil. People who come up with disgusting things like that are usually the ones harboring those thoughts. How could any senate member or judge or any decent person at all believe someone like that? Its extremely twisted just from what I gather here. This is not some prohibition for an illegal substance. Its not about pro choice or racisism. Its about people who love animals and their reptiles just as much if not more than those other people love their dogs and cats. We feed them. We bathe when needed. We buy thousands of dollars worth of equipment to ensure they have the correct environment etc etc..

Whats wrong with these people. Seriously. I have no respect for people like this. They are too concerned with the lives of other people and how they can make someone else miserable. There is no humanity in those actions whatsoever.
    Im betting what she/he is talking about is they submitted a letter and got a static response back that it was accepted and would be takin into consideration. basically the same replies we get whenever we send something to the same people.
    That said Im on their page challenging them to put forth facts to support their claims while giving my own AND Ive sent emails to who I think are authorities on the site expressing my displeasure with that thread and how it reflects on their site as a whole.
    ------------------
    0.1 Pastel
    1.0 Pastel
    0.1 Fire
    1.0 Bumblebee

Thanks

I guess they're trying the sex sells tactic.!?
    Pretty disgusting! Where does this stuff come from? Reptile hater terrorists!

Thanks

Ok here is where we need to start.. Every member on here needs to sign up at that site. If you choose, send her a message (polite) and explain why you think this is wrong. Explain our love for our pets. Our dedication. Explain that we are of all races, creeds, religions, etc.

I am starting my own petition. Then I, as should you, will be posting all this information including links for the site, the horrible petition, and this woman, in a blog which will be sent to everyone on my myspace friends list. Members here need to forward this to your own myspace, facebook, fauna, redtailboa.net and any other forum you may belong to. Tell everyone you know and don't know.

If we put our foot down and ask for everyones help we will be heard. We are getting too quiet and comfortable lately. We need to keep fighting even harder than the ones trying to take our animals from us.

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Foschi Exotic Serpents For This Useful Post:

Beardedragon (05-19-2010),Christine (05-19-2010),cinderbird (05-19-2010),coldblooded (05-19-2010),Jason Bowden (05-19-2010),SPJ (05-19-2010)

Thanks

Send me the link to your petition, Im all over it.

I already linked hers on my facebook QQing about how upsetting and outrageous it is.
    ------------------
    0.1 Pastel
    1.0 Pastel
    0.1 Fire
    1.0 Bumblebee

Thanks

I've been trying to sign up on the site for the past 15 mins but can't seem to connect to the page. Must be a BP lover overload!!

Looking at it more and more, the photo she shows at the top of the page, while disturbing, isn't even the photo for the story she attributes it to. PLUS, the story she's using as shock value for this petition is A) Located in Australia, B) a WILD snake!!! This is simply outrageous!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jbean7916 View Post
    I've been trying to sign up on the site for the past 15 mins but can't seem to connect to the page. Must be a BP lover overload!!

Looking at it more and more, the photo she shows at the top of the page, while disturbing, isn't even the photo for the story she attributes it to. PLUS, the story she's using as shock value for this petition is A) Located in Australia, B) a WILD snake!!! This is simply outrageous!
    Yah Ive been on the site since all this started and its running pretty slow, been timeing out often. I can only hope its because we're all getting on to make our side heard
    ------------------
    0.1 Pastel
    1.0 Pastel
    0.1 Fire
    1.0 Bumblebee

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

I would hope anyone with half a brain would be able to tell how absolutely ridiculous that site is. It just comes across as sad and pathetic.

Thanks

Its telling me server issue. I wonder if the site is having issues? I'll work on it and I will post it if it ever cooperates with me.

Thanks

Wow! Where does this person get theseideas from? Never in my life have i jerked off to a snake eating, or any animal for that matter. Did give me a laugh for a second cause of how stupid this person is but this is a bid blow to snake keepers. People like that piss me off.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast