Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,225

1 members and 3,224 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,096
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, eamorris97
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789
    Thanks

Re: OMG! Look what the opposition is doing!

ok well my point is that a big snake is dangerous period if it is bigger than you you have no control over it.

and i belive that if people will have to do more than buy the snake they may take in more responsiblity for the actions they make (the owner) and if they soon dont more deaths will happen and then they will be gone for sure.

by the way the reason for the less deaths is that there are fewer big snakes than cats dogs ect. but more people hate snakes over dogs and cats so when one snake kills or looks like it killed someone or something loved its like 100 dogs atacking 1000 kids because the fear is already there, i guess.
    antreptiles

Stinkin' hot Tucson, AZ (it's somewhere between California and New Mexico).
    Thanks

Just look near the bottom at the er, well, certain political group to put it VERY nicely and whom the recipients are. I rest my case. I would expect nothing less from them in a case like this.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mrmertz For This Useful Post:

Ham (07-08-2010)

Thanks

i wonder how the author of that article would feel if they knew that that cheese burger they were eating was made from a mistreated cow.

i love dogs and cats. my dog is my favorite pet. i'd hate to see a dog or cat get crushed to death. shoot, i refuse to feed live mice to my snakes. frozen/thawed all the way.

to the articles credit, there are some folks out there who really do get pleasure from seeing an animal suffer and die. i will never understand how witnessing another's misery, whether dog, cat, mouse, or cochroach, could make a person happy.

one thing the article doesn't discuss, however, is what we are supposed to do with all these unwanted dogs and cats. there are too many of them and too few homes.

Thanks

In my opinion a snake is less dangerous then a dog anyday. Most snakes bite once and let go with the rare bite and grab. Where as a dog can rip an arm, leg and even your throat off, with bite after bite. I also believe that feeding a dog or a cat to a snake is a horrible idea but what about other countires where dog and cat are on the human menu?
    Snakes are pets, just like dogs just like cats, if a dog is mistreated it turns just as a snake could. If the feral dog population in this country is growing then why not ban dogs? There has been plenty of cases where dogs have mamed or killed someone, ruined property, or destroyed other animals. I just feel that if everyone wasnt so into the fur and paws like i am they might understand more.
    I do not mean to affend anyone but this posting but i had to vent my opinion.
    4 Life

Thanks

My word probably won't count because I live in Wales but I've reported it.

Thanks

Wow this is getting so much worse as time goes on. It gets progressivly harder to keep our animals in our posessions because of irresponsible owners tainting the reptile community...Uhg...what now
    1.1 Yellowbelly "Samson"/"Lily"
    0.1 Pastel
    0.2 Normals??
    0.0.4 Baby Chickens
    & 4 Herp Shows

http://herpdaily.com/breeder-intervi...iness-success/
    Just a good little article

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mrmertz View Post
    Just look near the bottom at the er, well, certain political group to put it VERY nicely and whom the recipients are. I rest my case. I would expect nothing less from them in a case like this.
    So true!

Thanks

Anyone seen the new show on Nat Geo wild? Its about Burms in the everglades and scientist hunting them. I'm sure it full of drama and over done acting. I don't own any of the big snakes and never will I like my Ball Pythons but I feel for people who may have to give there pets that they have had for years or breeders that lose everything because these stupid bans they are tring to pass.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789