Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,323

0 members and 3,323 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,096
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, eamorris97
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Thanks

Re: Eggs on the ground

i dont know if its true or if there is a morph but my cousin was in the pet shop he got it from when the guy who traded it in came in so he asked him and the guy said it is a firetruck red if that is a type or not i have not clue as just getting into bloods and aint done a whole lot or research on morphs

i myself think the guy just made up a name for it cause it is by no means red let alone the red of a firetruck or even close to it.
    i just like to argue and get you riled up dont take it to mean i dont like you or what I'm agueing about. I'm doing it for the joy of argueing dont anybody like good old fashion debates

Thanks

That sounds descriptive and not so much the name of an actual morph.

Now are there normal reds out there that could be as red as a fire truck? Sure.....

Are there morphs out there that are as red as a fire truck? Sure......

But neither one are called fire trucks......

People like to make up their own names for stuff that has already been named if that helps.....

Quote Originally Posted by ice#1 View Post
    i dont know if its true or if there is a morph but my cousin was in the pet shop he got it from when the guy who traded it in came in so he asked him and the guy said it is a firetruck red if that is a type or not i have not clue as just getting into bloods and aint done a whole lot or research on morphs

i myself think the guy just made up a name for it cause it is by no means red let alone the red of a firetruck or even close to it.

Thanks

thats kind of what i thought and right after i posted that i searched google for fire truck red blood pythons did come back with a couple hits but no morphs called fire truck red did see where it said some normals can be as red as a fire truck but nothing about a morph
    i just like to argue and get you riled up dont take it to mean i dont like you or what I'm agueing about. I'm doing it for the joy of argueing dont anybody like good old fashion debates

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456