Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,379

4 members and 3,375 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,540
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks

Re: *puts on scolding suit* I had done so good with my water monitor...

Quote Originally Posted by Foschi Exotic Serpents View Post
    Thats enough. Do not insult me and call me a liar. Unlike the trolls that sometimes come here, i do not and will not lie. Not in real life, not on the net. Ever. Got that? So stop being such pompous babies about this. Perpetually angry on the defensive people.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...lbumId=1043606
    ...................... As Marcello Truzzi said , "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof " and stating you know someone who has captive bred exanthematicus is definetly an extraordinary claim. I pleasantly stand corrected
    Hopefully your friend gets her husbandry act together before she kills those two off. That setup is horribly inadequate.
    Last edited by slayer; 04-21-2010 at 01:45 PM.

Reptiles EVERYWHERE! Foschi Exotic Serpents's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,993 Times in 1,292 Posts

Thank you. Its done now. She is working with another breeder in Fla to perfect her breeding skills. Just like everyone who has only just begun.
    Last edited by Foschi Exotic Serpents; 04-21-2010 at 01:47 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by slayer View Post
    Hopefully your friend gets her husbandry act together before she kills those two off. That setup is horribly inadequate.
    What's wrong with that setup? You don't like seeing monitors in snake cages too small for them to turn around in?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by allergenic View Post
    What's wrong with that setup? You don't like seeing monitors in snake cages too small for them to turn around in?
    ................ Come on allergenic , everyone knows you keep monitors just like colubrid snakes if you want them to live long, healthy lives. You need to get with the program. LOL j/k.

Thanks

well this sure as heck turned into a run away thread. El Greco has made a pretty decent turn around. He is drinking non stop, loves being misted and seems to be pretty friendly. He hides a decent ammount, but likes to be out and bask and dig. He ate about 10 crickets yesterday and had some turkey/multivitamin/bonemeal mush this morning. I know its not the greatest for him, but after sifting through a bunch of this thread and doing alot of reading else where, im using it soley to put a bit of meat on him. He will get it twice a week along with worms, crickets and eventually roaches.

ill keep everybody updated, but lets try and keep this civil lol. If anyone has questions about him feel free to PM me, but i doubt im going to be checking back into the arguement/food fight of a thread.

Thanks to the people that actually helped, im sure i dont need to name the names, yall know who you are
    Retics: 0.1 Sulawesi Lady 0.1 Bali Yellow Head Goldielocks 1.0 Super Tiger Shere Khan 1.0 Purple Tiger Lucien
    Pythons: 0.1 Coastal Carpet Tinkerbell 0.1 Black Blood Toothless Boas: 1.0 Surinam RUCA
    Dont forget 2.2.2 Cresteds 0.0.2 Sulcatas and 0.0.1 Desert Hariy!!!

Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by slayer View Post
    Ahh, Jeff's SDZ. I've used it in a pinch (be sure to replicate exactly, as stated) and never had any bad results.

Chris
    "That cute little lizard in the pet shop will, in a few short years, become an enormous, ferocious carnivore; capable of breaking the family cat's neck in a single snap and swallowing it whole." - Daniel Bennett

passion.herp
    passionherp.com
    info@passionherp.com
    facebook.com/passion.herp

Thanks

yeah i stumbled across that website and was planning on using those mixtures, though making it in a bit of a smaller portion lol
    Retics: 0.1 Sulawesi Lady 0.1 Bali Yellow Head Goldielocks 1.0 Super Tiger Shere Khan 1.0 Purple Tiger Lucien
    Pythons: 0.1 Coastal Carpet Tinkerbell 0.1 Black Blood Toothless Boas: 1.0 Surinam RUCA

Thanks

ok i know i said i was done with this thread, but here are some updated pictures, a week (give or take) later. I think he looks a ton better, he is drinking and eating regularly and i just got done soaking him and was getting redy to feed him. I know the fight for this guy isnt over, but its alot better than when i got him. Unlike the first set of pictures he is no longer just laying in my hand and playing dead, he likes to crawl around on my hang on my shirt and has burrowed himself a nice little cave in his tank. He hides in it most of the day ambients are in the mid 80s and the sand temp where his burrow is is in the low 90s, but when i open the top up he pokes his little head out and just watches me. He seems to trust me alot more than my water, he is a big turd lol

sorry for the crappy pics, its from my phone and he def wasnt cooperating lol
    Last edited by JLuck13; 04-23-2010 at 09:12 PM.

Thanks

i have had a sav, since a baby, and he is 3 foot somthing, live by sav.monitor.org, also start building your ADULT cage NOW, not later NOW, also start ording crix and super online, if your not all ready, Allergincs post are correct,, Mumps as well, but as said not a lot of people actually own monitors, well that i've seen posted on the monitor forum, if by some chance they, do they probelly dont live long, Monitors, are great, if you have time, space, MONEY, also jjust to say it for the 100000000000 time, you cant TAME, a moniter, sorry to sound angry, just want you to know what your getting into
    Quote Originally Posted by JLC View Post
    Yeah....gotta really work on that realism when shooting a movie with a woman who has snakes for hair and can turn you to stone with a look....what were they thinking???

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast