Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,332

3 members and 3,329 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,541
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
    Thanks

Ball Python Free to good home

I’m trying to find a good home for my ball python. I’ve had her for I think about 4 years. I have two cats that keep bothering her in the tank and I’ve lost a bit of interest in her so I think it’s time to find her a new home before I move. I call my snake a “her” but I have never taken it to a vet so I’m unsure of the gender. She’s in general good health and has never had any medical problems except mites when I first got her from the pet store (which was taken care of the first week). She prefers live food (mice), but can probably be trained to eat frozen again if you have a feeding container and more patience than I have. I also have been just feeding her in her normal tank and not a feeding container. She is about 3.5 feet long. She is okay with being held; a little shy but not aggressive at all. She has only been aggressive towards me once and that was when I had her food nearby so you just need to be careful if you handle a mouse and then try to reach into her tank. She has never bitten anyone. She has escaped from her tank two or three times since I’ve had her, so you need to make sure you have a good secured cage or place something heavy on top.

I’ll include:
    • A new under tank heater (Zoo Med Item #RH-5) that was taken out of the package but never applied
    • One of her hides (she fits completely in it, I think it’s Exo-Terra brand or something similar)
    • An old-ish heating lamp with infrared bulb (works but is a bit old and rickety)
    • A cage or tank is NOT included (sorry, I’m keeping it for a future use)

Located near Tacoma, WA.

Pick up only; will meet at location that will be determined. I will NOT ship the snake under any conditions. Tank/Cage is NOT included so please have a container to bring her home in.

Send me a message on here if you have any questions or if you're interested.

Thanks

Re: Ball Python Free to good home

Sorry I didn't include any pictures.

These photos are from January 18, 2009 so they're a bit over a year old and she's a little larger now. (Sorry, I'm too lazy to take new pictures right now ). If you want more current pics, send me a message and I'll take some. Note: the ruler is an 18" ruler.

Last edited by kristiwsu; 02-21-2010 at 02:08 PM.

Thanks

Re: Ball Python Free to good home

I am still trying to find a good home for my snake. Let me know if you're interested; he/she is still available!

Send me a message!
    Last edited by kristiwsu; 04-08-2010 at 11:29 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kristiwsu For This Useful Post:

Rockstar247 (03-28-2021)