Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,561

1 members and 2,560 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,126
Threads: 248,571
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Stephendici
    Thanks

Attack of the colubrids

Well in the last month my colubrid collection has greatly increased. I have bought the breeders needed to get my candy cane project on the go, as well as a little guy that I have wanted forever.

First is a pair of orange candy cane corn snakes. The more red looking one is the male and the daddy to my baby red candycane male I bought last fall. The other is a female and this is a mating pair already in the process. It will be thier third clutch together.

male

female

next is a pair of female normals. They are the end result of an anery that was paired with an amazing looking female red candy cane. I am almost certain there is miami in these guys and thier mom. The mom I trieid to buy but she was sold. So I got her babies in the hopes that when I breed these to my red candy cane they produce babies that will look like gramma.
    They have really nice white cream inbetween thier saddles.

female 1

female 2

then there is this girl just picked up tonight. She is a snow and the mom to the red candy cane baby I have (dad above)
    Shes a hefty girll too and aparatly has large clutches. I weighed her at 770gs

and finally the one snake I ave been looking for the last 2 years. A baby male black mexican king snake. And bonus he is the sweetest snake. He does not hiss, strike,musk,tail rattle, and is not flighty. He just chills out and likes to explore.

he also seems to think hes a ball python

Last edited by Kryptonian; 01-27-2010 at 11:56 PM.
    1.0 50% het clown 1.0 50% het lavender 2.6 normal bp 1.0 normal poss axanthic 1.0 het pied bp 1.0 yellow belly 1.0 mojave bp 2.0 spider bp 2.1 pastel bp1.1 Cinnamon bp
    7.0 corns - normal motley stripe het snow,anery a het hypo, snow, red candy cane, motley stripe orange candy cane, anery motley possible ghost , butter motley 0.6 corns -amel,high white amel,creamsicle,ghost, snow, orange candy cane 1.0 albino jungle corn, 1.0 mexican black king, 1.0 california king, 1.0 milk snake 0.1 kenyan sand boa 0.1 dummerils boa 1.1 bci normal, 0.1 pastel bci,0.1 kahl albino bci,1.0 salmon het kahl albino bci, 0.1 guatamalan boa 0.1 hogg island boa 1.0 JCP 0.1 woma python 3.0 leos-normal,blizzard,rw albino,rw b blizzard 0.7 leos-normal,hypo tangerine,mack snow,albino, rwb blizzard,raptor, rw albino 0.1 C. Turneri (thick toed gecko)1.1 crested gecko0.1rose hair T. 0.0.1 black emporer scorpion
    1.0 beardie

http://kryptonianreptiles.webs.com Kryptonian Reptiles now on Facebook

Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 Times in 1,171 Posts

Re: Attack of the colubrids

Not bad looking at all. I'll be looking forward to seeing pictures of the babies.
    I may not be very smart, but what if I am?
    Stinky says, "Women should be obscene but not heard." Stinky is one smart man.
    www.humanewatch.org

Thanks
    Thanked 1,074 Times in 888 Posts

Re: Attack of the colubrids

Nice pickups
    Joe Haggard