Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,302

2 members and 3,300 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,540
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: new sav

Thanks

Re: new sav

Quote Originally Posted by allergenic View Post
    I believe you said you dumped the monitors for balls. Check your own quotes above.

I'm glad to see that breaking a commitment to care for an animal is being excused as a "life experience".

Maybe I should adopt out my first child. After all, I wanted a girl instead and would like to move in that direction instead of raising a boy. After all, we don't keep the firsts of things, and everything in life is simply an experience.
    dumped no. looked for the perfect homes for them for months yes. mayb i should have been a little more clear. I would have never got rid of them if i felt there lives were in danger or they werent going to get the proper care. so yes they were re homed to make room for more ball pythons since i went full tilt with them. I would have loved to keep them but you know the space they take up full grown and i dont have room for two huge cages in the reptile room. If i did i would not have gotten rid of them. sorry you took offense to me getting rid of two of my monitors. Had i known u would have gotten so pissed i woulda gave them to you lol.
    Last edited by BallsUnlimited; 02-06-2010 at 11:51 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BallsUnlimited View Post
    sorry you took offense to me getting rid of two of my monitors. Had i known u would have gotten so pissed i woulda gave them to you lol.
    I'm not the slightest bit "pissed", I was simply pointing out that it's bad behavior to rehome animals simply because interest is lost.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
    Thanks

just reading over this whole thread I realized your an idiot and this guy doesnt owe you anything. You are the reason why some people wont post threads here or why some people have left this website and other forums. STUPID comments. Ballsunlimited you dont owe this Clown squat and its pointless to go back and forth with him.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PolishPython View Post
    Ballsunlimited you dont owe this Clown squat
    He doesn't owe me a thing. He owes his monitors, and hopefully any future animals he keeps.

Thanks

so your gonna tell me that every reptile or animal you've owned youve kept for its entire life???Never gave anything away or sold anything to go in a different direction?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BallsUnlimited View Post
    so your gonna tell me that every reptile or animal you've owned youve kept for its entire life???Never gave anything away or sold anything to go in a different direction?
    So far, yes. I'm actually in my office at the moment, reading email while feeding some dubia nymphs to my first leopard gecko I bought roughly fifteen years ago.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
    Thanks

like a previously stated an IDIOT if you keep going he will keep going. He is a tool just let it go

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PolishPython View Post
    like a previously stated an IDIOT if you keep going he will keep going. He is a tool just let it go
    Yes, you're correct, I'm an idiot and a tool to suggest that people keep their commitments to the animals whose care they take on.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by allergenic View Post
    So far, yes. I'm actually in my office at the moment, reading email while feeding some dubia nymphs to my first leopard gecko I bought roughly fifteen years ago.
    well than that is awesome. And i see why you would feel that way.

Thanks

What you have said allergenic is seriously disrepsectful and rediculous. He rehomed some of his monitors to make room for more balls and give himself an easier time taking care of those ball pythons. There is nothing wrong with this. Its better than him losing interest and having them suffer if he started to neglect them, which i doubt he ever would in the first place.

To be frank, you are completely out of line and nothing you have said has in reality, positively affected this thread. I love my pets as family members but ive still had to rehome them because i could not devote the attention that they needed. I made sure they went to experienced owners and i knew they would be taken care of. Its more of a nobel thing to rehome the animals you have lost interest in, your not in denial and neglecting the animals.
    Connor Paschke
    Pre-vet Major at SUNY Plattsburgh

1.0 Jungle Carpet Pythons (Headhunter lineage)
    1.0 Dwarf Albino Reticulated Python (Steve Gooch)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast