Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,081

0 members and 3,081 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,541
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: new sav

Thanks

Re: new sav

Quote Originally Posted by likebull1 View Post
    WOW! Whats your problem
    The ease with which people throw away animals they don't like anymore.

Also, I checked the commenter's age.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by allergenic View Post

so its physically impossible for him to of owned sav's at the age of 13?

Thanks

i can't believe all this trouble just because i posted a pic of my new sav . i think we got a little off topic here , play nice everybody .

Thanks

Riiiiight.

you dont know a single thing about me. just remember that. I started off owning ball pythons at the age of 13. im almost 24 years old. now how long does that work out to owning ball pythons???oo thats right 10 years. thank you come again. U can think what ever you would like i could careless. I know where my animals are what the condition they are in and my monitors werent thrown away. I moved into a different direction and they needed to go. simple as that. you dont like it to bad.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by likebull1 View Post
    so its physically impossible for him to of owned sav's at the age of 13?
    never did i say i owned monitors for 10 years i said ball pythons. apparently its impossible to start owning ball pythons at the age of 13 and continue to own them as well as other reptiles for 10 years. but what do i know i just get bored of my animals and throw them away LMAOOOOOOOO

Thanks

would you like to call my 6th grade school teacher mrs grogan and ask her if we had my ball python as a class pet all year???the name of the skool is william L buck in valley stream new york. would you like to call my mother and ask how long ive been keeping them??or would the pain of being proved wrong be too much for you????

Thanks

To say that he is just throwing away his animals is extremely disrespectful and just out of line. And what about keeping herps since he was 13 is impossible? I just started last year at the age of sixteen and my brother started at the age of 12. Who made you the expert on all of this? His ten years of experience is most likely unparralled to whatever you have. And even if you have had herps longer, your ignorance and disrespectful nature has diminished any respect and credit that I and most likely other could of had.
    Connor Paschke
    Pre-vet Major at SUNY Plattsburgh

1.0 Jungle Carpet Pythons (Headhunter lineage)
    1.0 Dwarf Albino Reticulated Python (Steve Gooch)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by redstormlax12 View Post
    To say that he is just throwing away his animals is extremely disrespectful and just out of line. And what about keeping herps since he was 13 is impossible? I just started last year at the age of sixteen and my brother started at the age of 12. Who made you the expert on all of this? His ten years of experience is most likely unparralled to whatever you have. And even if you have had herps longer, your ignorance and disrespectful nature has diminished any respect and credit that I and most likely other could of had.
    thank you. im not saying i am the most knowledgeable person in the world on ball pythons or reptiles for that matter so i dont want to give off that impression. I learn stuff everyday from reading and doing research as well from keeping them for 10 years. Yes i have less experience with monitors than the balls yes. To say i just dumped the monitors for balls is crazy. They both took months to find the right homes. I didnt just dump them on any1. And to say i havent been keeping ball pythons for 10 years due to looking at my age i put on a forum is redic. I started off very young with reptiles garter snakes and corns from the local area and got my first ball the beginning of 6th grade from the Long Island Reptile Museum. Have not stopped owning them since. So he can call b.s all he wants. what ever makes him sleep better at night.

Thanks

It's always sad when people just ditch out on animals they simply get bored of, to trade them out for the next fad animal du jour.
    Wow, this thread is getting heated up for the wrong reasons.

Kind of like why we don't marry the first person we date or keep the first job we have, everything in life is an experience. Some work out the way we plan and others don't. I think the main thing to keep in mind when deciding to rehome any animal is it's well being. There are good homes out there and I feel it's the owners responsibility to find them.

In this age of not keeping a spouse, house, job, car or whatever for more that a few years, you can't attack someone because they tried. There are just too many factors involved.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BallsUnlimited View Post
    beautiful i just sold mine about a month back to make more room for more ball pythons. Heres a picture of him and my old blackthroat.
    I moved into a different direction and they needed to go. simple as that.
    To say i just dumped the monitors for balls is crazy.
    I believe you said you dumped the monitors for balls. Check your own quotes above.

Quote Originally Posted by Nadamamasboy View Post
    Kind of like why we don't marry the first person we date or keep the first job we have, everything in life is an experience.
    I'm glad to see that breaking a commitment to care for an animal is being excused as a "life experience".

Maybe I should adopt out my first child. After all, I wanted a girl instead and would like to move in that direction instead of raising a boy. After all, we don't keep the firsts of things, and everything in life is simply an experience.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast