Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,407

2 members and 3,405 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,540
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks

Re: Just some new pics of my Yellow

You guys (Neal & Fiend), about the only guys to post in this thread, make me laugh!

"That girl is huge!" hahahahahahaha

Chris
    "That cute little lizard in the pet shop will, in a few short years, become an enormous, ferocious carnivore; capable of breaking the family cat's neck in a single snap and swallowing it whole." - Daniel Bennett

passion.herp
    passionherp.com
    info@passionherp.com
    facebook.com/passion.herp

Thanks

Neal: sorry to hear that, hope she starts getting more of a appitite.
    Mumps: yeah... hilarious...
    Id prefer if you refrained from making cute little comments on "size" or "feeding" because it becomes a battle between "im right, your wrong" and its uneeded.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,140 Times in 1,556 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mumps View Post
    You guys (Neal & Fiend), about the only guys to post in this thread, make me laugh!

"That girl is huge!" hahahahahahaha

Chris
    We all know you are ignorant, but can you please stop trying to make hidden insults? We all know what you are doing, and it's really lame, were sorry that you don't know how to properly care for a snake. If you ever stop in La btw, let me know, I wouldn't mind *cough* crap, i'm getting sick, oh errr.. I wouldn't mind talking .. Of course you wouldn't be able to talk back, but it's all in good favor.
    -Venomous-

1.0 - Naja siamensis - Zeus (Black & White Spitting Cobra)
    1.0 - Naja n. woodi - Hades (Black Spitting Cobra)
    0.1 - Naja nigricollis - Athena (Black-necked Spitting Cobra)

coming at some point in the future
    Naja annulata (Ringed Water Cobra)

Thanks

What's the problem, guys?

You think a 4 foot Eunectes notaeus is huge????

Gimme a break.

Chris
    "That cute little lizard in the pet shop will, in a few short years, become an enormous, ferocious carnivore; capable of breaking the family cat's neck in a single snap and swallowing it whole." - Daniel Bennett

passion.herp
    passionherp.com
    info@passionherp.com
    facebook.com/passion.herp

Thanks
    Blog Entries

It's the fact that we know your trying to do your little hidden insult, and it's lame. So you powerfeed your anaconda, and that's your problem, good, we really don't care, we don't like you, neither of us, and we think you shouldn't even keep the species. Obviously nobody else on here likes you, which is evident because when somebody comes on here, they always ask for me or fiend. How about you just quit using the forums all together, or go somewheres else and try to start a fight with people because we take care of our anacondas the right way. To even say give you a break? You have really got issues. Nobody on here is giving you anything, just buzz off.
    -Venomous-

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Neal For This Useful Post:

Python974 (01-26-2010)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,788 Times in 4,306 Posts

Guys,

Please try and keep it civil or at least take the worst of it to PM's rather than on the main boards.

And, while we are not at this level yet by any means, please also remember this bit of the sites T.O.S.

3. No Hate Speak. This includes, but is not limited to: cursing; threats of violence; racial, gender, religious, or sexual slurs; personal attacks; and speech intended to cause or further a "flame war" or personal vendetta. This includes vindictive use of the Reputation System and Private Messages. Ultimately, it will be up to the staff (the mods and ultimately the admins) to determine if any given post or thread has crossed these lines.
    If you feel you are tempted to respond in a way that might end up breaking any of the T.O.S. it would probably be a better idea to use the ignore feature as a good way of avoiding the whole problem before it occurs.

dr del
    Derek

7 adult Royals (2.5), 1.0 COS Pastel, 1.0 Enchi, 1.1 Lesser platty Royal python, 1.1 Black pastel Royal python, 0.1 Blue eyed leucistic ( Super lesser), 0.1 Piebald Royal python, 1.0 Sinaloan milk snake 1.0 crested gecko and 1 bad case of ETS. no wife, no surprise.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dr del View Post
    Guys,

Please try and keep it civil or at least take the worst of it to PM's rather than on the main boards.

And, while we are not at this level yet by any means, please also remember this bit of the sites T.O.S.

If you feel you are tempted to respond in a way that might end up breaking any of the T.O.S. it would probably be a better idea to use the ignore feature as a good way of avoiding the whole problem before it occurs.

dr del
    I know what the TOS is, I still have a personal slurs that hasn't expired yet. I believe it was given by you.

video 08-28-2009
    03:18 PM 02-24-2010
    02:18 PM 5 Personal Slurs dr del

Yep. I was right. I'm not trying to be mean i'm really not, but if you would read all the posts where mumps likes to comment, you'd see what he's doing. I think you should actually ban him. Atleast when I make statements, I do it broad, and i'm not a yellowback about it because i'm a man. He trys to make these little hidden insults, and be a girl about it. I'm sure FIEND and others will back me up.

EDIT:
    I'll lay off for now, but if he comes back with more of his stupid remark's, he will have consequences with me.

EDIT EDIT:
    No disrespect to you or anybody else, but it's hard to be civil when you deal with a certain type of person. If anybody works in the public they'd understand what i'm saying.
    Last edited by Neal; 01-14-2010 at 09:30 PM.
    -Venomous-

Thanks
    Thanked 1,252 Times in 931 Posts

As Derek already stated, please keep it civil. There will be no more warnings issued. Please use the ignore button if you feel the need and you will never see another post made by the ignored party.
    --Walt

Thanks
    Thanked 6,788 Times in 4,306 Posts

Hi,

Yes I do know these situations and I have worked with the general public most of my working life - though not always happily. The problem with the direct approach is it leaves little room for interpretation in regards to those T.O.S.

That's why I thought the ignore function was probably the best thing to suggest - it saves you seeing any of the jabs, jibes or statments in the first place and makes the world generally a nicer place.

Trust me there are days the fact I cannot avail myself of it causes deep sorrow and a tendency to shout at the screen.

dr del
    Derek

7 adult Royals (2.5), 1.0 COS Pastel, 1.0 Enchi, 1.1 Lesser platty Royal python, 1.1 Black pastel Royal python, 0.1 Blue eyed leucistic ( Super lesser), 0.1 Piebald Royal python, 1.0 Sinaloan milk snake 1.0 crested gecko and 1 bad case of ETS. no wife, no surprise.

Thanks

Well, Thank you Mods.
    BUT, i will have to add, Neal and I, are both fed up with the immaturity level being displayed by Mumps. Neal, you do need to chill, its not worth getting kicked off.
    AND ONCE AGAIN, Mumps or anyone else who feels the need to make a comment on 'right and wrong', Please take it somewhere else.

i also belive we should get a 'decapitate' button. It would be much more funny to decapitate someone rather than ignore lol
    Last edited by FIEND_FO_LYFE; 01-15-2010 at 05:57 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast