Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,197

0 members and 3,197 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,096
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, eamorris97
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Thanks

Re: New Year's Puppies

Quote Originally Posted by Repfanaticlady28 View Post
    All of my dogs and cats are rescues. I have never bought from a breeder and never will...reputable or not. I don't disagree with breeding purebred, health tested, show quality dogs, but that doesn't mean I'm going to buy them. I believe that if people are going to breed these dogs they need to contribute to their local humane society.

In the matter of this litter and the one from June it's just downright irresponsible and I'm not going to overlook an irresponsible mutt breeder that is posting on a dog forum and getting congratulated for his irresponsibility.
    And for those who gave me bad rep points....waste of your time. I could care less what you think of me. I'd give you bad rep points for congratulating an irresponsible mutt breeder, but I know they'd just be taken away anyway since most of the idiots congratulating Jyson and giving me bad rep are mods. Needless to say I'm not a fan of this site and will gladly go back to RZ when I'm finished here.
    I doubt they were giving you negative rep points due to the validity of your information. I think it had to do more with how rude you were to the OP initially. You came across more to me as a troll then you did as an educated dog-person.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blackcrystal22 For This Useful Post:

Jyson (01-06-2010),West Coast Jungle (01-06-2010)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,788 Times in 4,306 Posts

I beg your pardon?

Quote Originally Posted by Repfanaticlady28 View Post
    And for those who gave me bad rep points....waste of your time. I could care less what you think of me. I'd give you bad rep points for congratulating an irresponsible mutt breeder, but I know they'd just be taken away anyway since most of the idiots congratulating Jyson and giving me bad rep are mods. Needless to say I'm not a fan of this site and will gladly go back to RZ when I'm finished here.
    Sorry but I am not going to let that one slide past.

ONE of the rep interactions you got from this thread was from a member of staff - ONE. Incase your math skills are as rusty as your social skills let me work that out for you. It comes to 33%

Since when was a third classed as "most" ???

In your entire history on the site you have only ever recieved any rep interaction from staff twice. I intend to change that once I have posted this by the way as I really don't like people lying in general and about the staff even less.

And in this thread containing 51 posts, again, ONE was made by a member of staff. I'll let you work that one out yourself ( hint - it's less than 33% this time ). I did thank someones post though if you wish to try and count that in.

And yet you call us idiots.

The only time your rep points would be taken away was if they broke the rules for the rep system and were either abusive or retaliatory.

I have never had the pleasure of visiting RZ so do not know how they would feel about someone lying about the staff - but I can't imagine them liking it any more than I do.

dr del
    Derek

7 adult Royals (2.5), 1.0 COS Pastel, 1.0 Enchi, 1.1 Lesser platty Royal python, 1.1 Black pastel Royal python, 0.1 Blue eyed leucistic ( Super lesser), 0.1 Piebald Royal python, 1.0 Sinaloan milk snake 1.0 crested gecko and 1 bad case of ETS. no wife, no surprise.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dr del For This Useful Post:

Elise.m (01-06-2010),Jyson (01-06-2010),Swingline0.0.1 (01-06-2010),waltah! (01-06-2010)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,252 Times in 931 Posts

Congrats, Jason. There have been some very rude posts here which are generally not appreciated. If those folks can find a place that does appreciate it then hey, go nuts. You can have all of the factual info you want, but when you are that rude in proving your points the facts tend to get overlooked.
    Just another .02 from one of the idiot mods.
    --Walt

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to waltah! For This Useful Post:

Jyson (01-06-2010),Swingline0.0.1 (01-06-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dr del View Post
    I beg your pardon?

Sorry but I am not going to let that one slide past.

ONE of the rep interactions you got from this thread was from a member of staff - ONE. Incase your math skills are as rusty as your social skills let me work that out for you. It comes to 33%

Since when was a third classed as "most" ???

In your entire history on the site you have only ever recieved any rep interaction from staff twice. I intend to change that once I have posted this by the way as I really don't like people lying in general and about the staff even less.

And in this thread containing 51 posts, again, ONE was made by a member of staff. I'll let you work that one out yourself ( hint - it's less than 33% this time ). I did thank someones post though if you wish to try and count that in.

And yet you call us idiots.

The only time your rep points would be taken away was if they broke the rules for the rep system and were either abusive or retaliatory.

I have never had the pleasure of visiting RZ so do not know how they would feel about someone lying about the staff - but I can't imagine them liking it any more than I do.

dr del
    I think this is a pretty chode-ey post coming from a mod, honestly.

Later, Matt
    MH

Who the hell is Pat?

"Pattimuss doesn't run, he prances most delicately, like a beautiful but sad fairy, winged and capped, curly toed shoes on each foot, dancing on dewdrops while lazy crickets play soft music for him to keep time by...." - Wes

Thanks
    Thanked 1,252 Times in 931 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DutchHerp View Post
    I think this is a pretty chode-ey post coming from a mod, honestly.

Later, Matt
    I would disagree. The great thing is that we don't all always have to agree.
    --Walt

9. The Following User Says Thank You to waltah! For This Useful Post:

Muze (01-15-2010)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,788 Times in 4,306 Posts

Hi,

Whatever else I am - I am still a member of the site Matt.

Was I supposed to quietly watch someone lie and say nothing about it?

Or should I only say something if it isn't the staff they are lying about?

What, exactly, do you think I should be doing in these areas and why?

What about my above post don't you agree with? You never know I might end up agreeing with you.

dr del
    Derek

7 adult Royals (2.5), 1.0 COS Pastel, 1.0 Enchi, 1.1 Lesser platty Royal python, 1.1 Black pastel Royal python, 0.1 Blue eyed leucistic ( Super lesser), 0.1 Piebald Royal python, 1.0 Sinaloan milk snake 1.0 crested gecko and 1 bad case of ETS. no wife, no surprise.

Thanks

I didn't read this whole thread, but skimmed through most of the post. All I can say is WOW. People who put in long hard 3 hour days at a shelter are complaining about a responsible dog breeder.

I think it's misdirected anger. You guys need to be angry and shout at the people who are putting the dogs in the shelter, not people like Jason. That's just rude. I'm sure you're one of those types of people who thinks that just because they do community work it gives them the right be berate people like you have done in this thread.

And don't say that you have gone out and shouted at the people who put animals in shelters, because there are so many people that you'd be shouting at them while I type this. Dogs being in shelters is a fact of life. That's why there are shelters. DOGS DIE. That's the way the circle goes. Yes, it's sad that they have to be put to sleep because of some idiot who got caught up in the moment, but so what. If you spend so much time in a shelter as you have said, you would learn that it's part of the world.

I don't understand why you're trying to preach to people that we need to adopt dogs from the shelter when the economy is so bad that people who normally do adopt have stopped.

You may claim that you don't care what people think of you, but the cold hard fact is you're a human being. Unless you're a psychopath, which I doubt you are, you care.

Honestly, I'm so tired of hearing about dogs in shelters. I want to hear more about the reptiles that are abused for YEARS on end. But of course, we have idiots like you who think that just because dogs are furry and cuddly they should make headlines. (I'm not trying to say that we should forget about the dogs, I just think it's already a well known fact and it's being beaten into the ground while other animals are being overlooked.)
    2.0 Crested Geckos

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Elise.m For This Useful Post:

Swingline0.0.1 (01-06-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dr del View Post
    Hi,

Whatever else I am - I am still a member of the site Matt.

Was I supposed to quietly watch someone lie and say nothing about it?

Or should I only say something if it isn't the staff they are lying about?

What, exactly, do you think I should be doing in these areas and why?

What about my above post don't you agree with? You never know I might end up agreeing with you.

dr del
    The part that I found chode-ey is that I personally believe you went down to his level by talking down to him as if he was a mind challenged child.

I agree with you that the information he spilled about the rep points was largely incorrect.

Later, Matt
    MH

Who the hell is Pat?

"Pattimuss doesn't run, he prances most delicately, like a beautiful but sad fairy, winged and capped, curly toed shoes on each foot, dancing on dewdrops while lazy crickets play soft music for him to keep time by...." - Wes

Thanks

So it is perfectly ok for Jason to breed his dog, back to back in a year b/c hey he is doing a great job finding mutts homes for now? I would be just as pissed if the dog was a titled champion.

Who cares about the dog or her health, we shouldn't be rude, we don't want to offend someone. Speaks volumes about personalities that they think this is ok in any shape or form. And rescue people are going to be upset by this, we deal with the fall out on a daily basis. It makes us angry, it makes us bawl our eyes out. Mostly, it makes us like animals alot more than humans.
    1.1 crazy dogs
    4.3 even crazier cats
    2.2 bps
    2.0 Off Track Thoroughbreds
    0.3 human kids
    1.0 Boyfriend who puts up with the craziness

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,689 Times in 1,200 Posts

Let the thread die and take it to the QT room.

In case you havent noticed snake morphs are MUTTS as well. This can go back and forth and this thread is NOT where it belongs anymore.

Take it elsewhere

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast