Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,270

1 members and 2,269 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,103
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Michaelmcalvey
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Reptiles EVERYWHERE! Foschi Exotic Serpents's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,993 Times in 1,292 Posts

Re: An Eerie Glimpse of Whats to Come

Thats exactly what I was talking about in a post the other day! They did post a news article about finding it suspicious that the man didnt answer the question when asked if he was abusive to the little girl and if there had been an incident that night. Before the snake was found on her.

What gets me about the reports now is they are saying the little girl had multiple bites. One on her forehead and others on her arms.. That doesnt make any sense. None at all. If she had that much damage from the tiny tiny little teeth that even a 10 ft Burm has.. Something is not right. Someone is lying about something. Ive been bit by these guys before. They do not have teeth like a retic. They are little bitty pin prick teeth. Even on the big guys!

And at first they say its 12 ft but then they say it was 8 ft? Every report I can find says something different. Why cant they just republish it and tell the truth? That they are suspicious and never believed from the start that the snake actually killed her

That post bt Wildmoprhs is AWESOME btw. I borrowed it. Hope you dont mind. We need to find a way to open the eyes of the mammel owners.

I wonder how we can find out how many people in senator nelsons family have a pet?

Thanks

Bill was doing semi ok at first, up until the point where he makes the statement that pythons will migrate all the way across the southern states to California.

You have to be a complete idiot, because I live in California, and while it gets hot as hell here, it does not get humid and wetlands are not common here whatsoever. In short, the environment is unlike Burma and Florida.

It's always funny how the so called authorities give advice on subjects they know nothing about.

You see this with Catholic priests giving marital advice, when they have no idea what marriage is like, or when a politician like Bill, talks about snakes, yet he has probably never owned one and is relying on the U.S. Fish & Wildlife, who uses al la carte made to order so called scientific papers to back up the desired result.

Is it just me, or is this criminal?

Brandon
    bpherp.com - Breeder of ball python morphs & genetic mutations

Thanks

It is but with the way the world governments are, what isnt?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BrandonsBalls View Post
    Bill was doing semi ok at first, up until the point where he makes the statement that pythons will migrate all the way across the southern states to California.

You have to be a complete idiot, because I live in California, and while it gets hot as hell here, it does not get humid and wetlands are not common here whatsoever. In short, the environment is unlike Burma and Florida.
    I'd also like to see how the snakes would cross New Mexico and Arizona.
    Periodic Table Pythons - Quality, captive-bred pythons? It's elementary!

1.0 VPI Axanthic, 1.0 Genetic Stripe, 1.0 Red Axanthic, 1.0 Lesser Platinum, 1.0 50% Het Albino, 0.1 Albino, 0.1 Het VPI Axanthic, 0.1 Het Red Axanthic, 0.1 Het G-Stripe, 0.1 Woma, 0.1 Mojave, 0.1 Normal.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BrandonsBalls View Post
    U.S. Fish & Wildlife, who uses al la carte made to order so called scientific papers to back up the desired result.

Is it just me, or is this criminal?

Brandon

im sure that paper was paid to order!
    just like the last one.

Thanks

you know if anyone wit hhalf a brain could just take the info to a csi and with the basic training they have they could prove that the snake was or was not the killer of the child. I also Think it a smart move on the sentor part to leave out that the owner of the snake that killed the child had it illegaly since ther a permit and the snake required to be chiped in florida. ( remember ed that much from the news report.) I be the sentor in question never handle or seen one of these snakes up close that was properly caged and cared for.

The ban will not solve the problem in his state just pentlize the rest of us.

IT like I said about the current and proposed reptile regulation changes how they gonig ot enforce them since they don't enforce the current ones.

I bet there are many people that don't have the old regulations followed let alone the proposed new ones. I have had snakes over 15 years and only visits I get are from people bringing me snakes or looknig to adopt. and then the DNrece guys are dropping off nonnative snake to me lol I have an open door pocily want o look/inspect my snakes, rack, reptile stuff come in no problem just call to make sure I am home.
    Was married to 4theSNAKElady (still wish we were)
    Ball pythons
    0.1 pieds 0.1 het pied

4.2 sugar gliders ( non breeding pets)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123