I put Fubar in a tub the other day because it's so dang dry here in the winter I was having trouble keeping humidity up....even with plexiglass covering 3/4 of the top and repti-bark bedding.....

I had a 15qt Sterilite Latch box that was not being used, so I washed it out, soldered some holes...and set it up for him. However, now that everything's in the tub....I think it's too small? But he seems fine and he even ate the day after he got moved in there.

The tub size is 17.25x11.87x6.62 inches....Fubar only weighs 148 grams, so from what I've read this seems to be the right size tub for him...I am thinking maybe it's the hide that makes it look cramped, but I didn't want to mess around with making a homemade one, so I bought one. If I got the size smaller than this though, the entry-way is very small.

He seems happy enough, he is eating fine....I was just wondering if I should go ahead with a 35qt Sterilite Latch box which is 24x17x7 inches (approx)?

Before I post the pic, I was also wondering what some of your opinions were on what size tubs for what size BP's....like 0-600 grams/600-1200/1200+?

Thanks so much!
-SpiderBp