Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,282

0 members and 3,282 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,096
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, eamorris97
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,800 Times in 1,267 Posts

Re: Latest from USARK - Bill Nelson Lied

Ok! I just noticed that from post #2- #48, "Latest" and "USARK" are misspelled in the header and then they changed back at #49...
    Last edited by Vypyrz; 12-10-2009 at 01:40 AM.
    "Cry, Havoc! And let slip the dogs of war..."

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vypyrz View Post
    Ok! I just noticed that from post #2- #48, "Latest" and "USARK" are misspelled in the header and then they changed back at #49...
    Yeah, well, in the last USARK e-mail, they said "genre" instead of "genera."

The thing that's scaring me the most is that if this gets past the subcommittee, you can almost guarantee it'll be passed by the House and Senate. Almost all politicians vote along party lines, and since the Democrats have the majority, well...you flip the abacus.

This is why logic classes need to be required either in high school or college. It takes no effort at all to poke holes in all of HSUS's arguments, and yet almost all of the politicians are going along with it without bothering to think. Besides, it's their job to understand what they're voting on!! If they don't quite get the issue on the table, then it is their responsibility--no one else's--to educate themselves about the issue and come to a conclusion. If any politician just votes however without knowing anything or much of anything about an issue, then they should be thrown out and someone else put in their place. I'm sick and tired of all these "let's protect the idiots" and "let's punish the good, law-abiding people" rules and regulations.

ARGH. I just get so burned up over this crap.
    Last edited by Eventide; 12-10-2009 at 03:05 AM.
    Periodic Table Pythons - Quality, captive-bred pythons? It's elementary!

1.0 VPI Axanthic, 1.0 Genetic Stripe, 1.0 Red Axanthic, 1.0 Lesser Platinum, 1.0 50% Het Albino, 0.1 Albino, 0.1 Het VPI Axanthic, 0.1 Het Red Axanthic, 0.1 Het G-Stripe, 0.1 Woma, 0.1 Mojave, 0.1 Normal.

Reptiles EVERYWHERE! Foschi Exotic Serpents's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,993 Times in 1,292 Posts

Don't forget Salma Hayek and that sweeeeet dance she did with the Albino Burm in From Dusk Till Dawn.

Maybe some of the members who are Facebook and Twitter savvy could track down some of these celebrity websites and post some warnings. There is also a female singer that a guy I work with listens to alot who is into Red Tail Boas. I'll see if I can find out who she is tomorrow...
    Yes and did you know she was deathly afraid of snakes when she filmed that movie? I saw in an interview about it where she said she was scared to death but after handling it for awhile she realized it wasnt so bad.

Its a wonderful thought to hope that there are some actors and other famous people out there who love these snakes as much as we do and would voice their opinion.

Thanks

Re: Lattest from URARK - Bill Nelson Lied

It saddens me to think that I spent 20 years of my life supporting, defending, and fighting wars for this government... I am ashamed...
    I spent 5 and this is the equivalent to them spitting in my face. All that time away from home defending the nation's rights to come home and have MY rights taken away? Pfft.
    ]

5. The Following User Says Thank You to pavlovk1025 For This Useful Post:

Vypyrz (12-10-2009)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Emilio View Post
    How many people do you think the reptile nation can get up to the capitol to protest this bill if passed.
    Count me in, I said a long time ago in another thread that we need to descend on Washington. I have a couple Libertarian friends who would come too, although they dont care for snakes its the fact that the Government is trying to take away liberty again. My pursuit if happiness is the raising and breeding of ball pythons. I summon the spirits of our forefathers to come and lay the smackdown on these foolish politicians.
    ]

7. The Following User Says Thank You to pavlovk1025 For This Useful Post:

Emilio (12-10-2009)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by greghall View Post
    heavy metal guys probley arent good spokes people. i just hope it comes to a conclusion soon one way or another.If it goes through bring on the lawsuits!I will donate to the legal fund!
    we dont really need them to speak to congress. We need them to make public statements on there myspace pages and on tv. Those heavy metal guys have MILLIONS of people that follow them there myspace pages probably get viewed thousands of times a day. We just need help getting the word out so maybe people that dont own these animals but someday hope to will help us fight

Sahuarita, AZ...about 30 miles SW of Tucson
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Denial View Post
    we dont really need them to speak to congress. We need them to make public statements on there myspace pages and on tv. Those heavy metal guys have MILLIONS of people that follow them there myspace pages probably get viewed thousands of times a day. We just need help getting the word out so maybe people that dont own these animals but someday hope to will help us fight
    Actually Alice Cooper has a radio show. Him getting the word out and contacting ppl he knows certainly could not hurt. I am sure that he has some political contacts as well. He is fairly conservative politically...believe it or not.
    Michelle
    Lets just say it has advanced to ....way too much to list

Thanks

I didnt know he had a radio show. It would be great if we could contact him. Can you get an email address or a phone number to the radio station? I will give them a call and see what we can get done

Thanks
    Thanked 1,800 Times in 1,267 Posts

I have officially removed the word "lie" from my vocabulary. I will replace it with Nelson. So as the old saying goes...

"Ask me no questions, I'll tell you no Nelson's"

"My spouse Nelson'd on me..."

"The murder suspect had to take a Nelson Detector Test"

P.S. I hope Santa leaves Sen. Nelson a big lump of snake poo in his stocking...
    "Cry, Havoc! And let slip the dogs of war..."

Thanks

Couldnt find a number to his radio show but I did send him an email asking for help so maybe he will respond and help us out

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast