Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,288

2 members and 3,286 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

Re: Lattest from URARK - Bill Nelson Lied

Quote Originally Posted by Kysenia View Post
    I wonder if I should send a pic of our city right now and ask them about the climate concern and these animals taking over the country lol.......

New Mexico Blizzard
    Texas Gets Cold

And im sure they can find a place under my tree in this 50 mile an hour wind....-40 degree windchill weather...........

HSUS: Yes we know that the lakes in minnesota freeze over.....but if they dig down far enough and get close to the molten lava core then they will be safe until spring thaw.......

Government: Duhhuuuuurrrrrrrrr K sounds right to me!
    Houston just had a pretty heavy snow storm last Friday. From what I heard, the environmental wack jobs kept it off some media networks for 9 hours. It was snowing so heavy that in my building (26th floor) you couldn't see past 1 city block at times. And it remained cold enough where it didn't melt until Sunday.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hypnotic Exotic For This Useful Post:

Kysenia (12-09-2009)

Thanks

How do you all like that change that was promised!!!!! Wake up now america your rights are going away!call call call call!!
    WHITEMARSH BALL PYTHONS
    CAPTIVE BRED BY GREGORY J HALL

CHECKOUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL BELOW ALL BP's
    http://www.youtube.com/user/GREGORYJHALL
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/White...88827331178640
    410-206-9781

4. The Following User Says Thank You to greghall For This Useful Post:

Hypnotic Exotic (12-09-2009)

Thanks

Canada is starting to look better and better every time I see a USARK email.
    Zack

Asking dumb questions is easier than fixing dumb mistakes.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hypnotic Exotic View Post
    Yeah, I just got this myself. This is exactly why hell will freeze over before I will ever vote for a Democrat. Not that the Republicans are honest but the Democratic party is on the verge of becoming the Communist party.
    i disagree with your statement here, and i dont think this thread is a forum to publisize your political views.
    your being stereotypical, and thats your business, but i highly disagree with a political party favoring your opposing position.

i think this is a case of one guy, who will say what he needs to say to gain support, all politicians do it, and if you ask me, republicans are 10 times more full of it than democrats.

i think we should not forget the goal here, which is to ban together to show our congress that there is a scientific point here that needs to be seen, before things get out of hand.
    Just MO, thanks for reading.
    Last edited by dr del; 12-09-2009 at 02:00 PM. Reason: replacing censored words with italicised alternatives
    1. Pastel BP male (Vuitton)
    1. Lesser BP female (Prada)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Joey'D For This Useful Post:

WingedWolfPsion (12-09-2009)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hulihzack View Post
    Canada is starting to look better and better every time I see a USARK email.
    pick me up on ur way out.... i got some extra jackets
    "You can derelict my balls, capi-tan." -zoolander
    lots o ball pythons!
    www.holdfastreptiles.com

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kysenia View Post
    I wonder if I should send a pic of our city right now and ask them about the climate concern and these animals taking over the country lol.......

New Mexico Blizzard
    Texas Gets Cold

And im sure they can find a place under my tree in this 50 mile an hour wind....-40 degree windchill weather...........

HSUS: Yes we know that the lakes in minnesota freeze over.....but if they dig down far enough and get close to the molten lava core then they will be safe until spring thaw.......

Government: Duhhuuuuurrrrrrrrr K sounds right to me!
    Climate change can be warm or cold. Colder temperatures also mean that the climate is changing, just not necessarily 'global warming' even though warming can cause overly cold weather just as much as warm weather.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,788 Times in 4,306 Posts

Dang I hate liars,

Has it even occurred to these mental midgets that if they accept the arguments for banning these animals it will be all but impossible to refute them when they get trotted out next time HSUS sees vulnerability?

If you ban large constrictors because they can eat wildlife and survive outside exactly how are you going to argue against it when HSUS and PETA make exactly the same claim against exotic birds and then cats and dogs?

If anything the arguments are intrinsically more valid against those species and all of a sudden the muppet in office finds himself with less and less options to doing something that will cost him a lot of votes and thus his cushy job.

I guess enlightened self intrest involves the brain not the grasping reflex.

When the stated aim of an organization is to destroy a whole industry worth billions of dollars that has a history dating back to the caveman era you would think some dull flicker of intuhlekt might make you actually think about any proposed legislation originating from that group.

Still painting yourself into a corner through greed and short sightedness seems to be a universal trait in politicians.

I just hope Bill Nelson remembers this when PETA rescues his families dog and puts it to sleep to spare it the indignity of living.

dr del
    Derek

7 adult Royals (2.5), 1.0 COS Pastel, 1.0 Enchi, 1.1 Lesser platty Royal python, 1.1 Black pastel Royal python, 0.1 Blue eyed leucistic ( Super lesser), 0.1 Piebald Royal python, 1.0 Sinaloan milk snake 1.0 crested gecko and 1 bad case of ETS. no wife, no surprise.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dr del For This Useful Post:

blackcrystal22 (12-09-2009),Dave Green (12-09-2009),Russ Lawson (12-09-2009),Shadera (12-09-2009),southerncat (12-09-2009)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 Times in 1,171 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Joey'D View Post
    i disagree with your statement here, and i dont think this thread is a forum to publisize your political views.
    your being stereotypical, and thats your business, but i highly disagree with a political party favoring your opposing position.

i think this is a case of one guy, who will say what he needs to say to gain support, all politicians do it, and if you ask me, republicans are 10 times more full of it than democrats.

i think we should not forget the goal here, which is to ban together to show our congress that there is a scientific point here that needs to be seen, before things get out of hand.
    Just MO, thanks for reading.
    No no no, if we all stick together, if we are not divided by stupid lines made by greedy people only to keep them in positions of money and power, then we would be able to change things.

After all, if you're a dem and a rep says something, it must be wrong and if you're a rep and a dem says something, it must be wrong and if everyone is wrong, and all that is done to correct it is to see who can yell the loudest, the guys pitting us against each other win.

SCREW the 2 party system. Support the person, not the party. If someone, like this dillhole from Fla. is a lying sack of crap today, he'll be a lying sack of crap tomorrow. Treat him like a sack of crap and find an honest person to support. If you can't find an honest person in politics, join a group you TRUST to be honest. NOT peta or hsus.

All this bullsnot picking on party affiliations is EXACTLY what they count on to keep us from uniting.

Come on people, if I can see it, surely you can too.
    Last edited by dr del; 12-09-2009 at 02:02 PM. Reason: matching quote to edited post
    I may not be very smart, but what if I am?
    Stinky says, "Women should be obscene but not heard." Stinky is one smart man.
    www.humanewatch.org

13. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to wilomn For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

accidental777 (12-09-2009),blackcrystal22 (12-09-2009),cinderbird (12-10-2009),coldblooded (12-10-2009),dreese88 (12-09-2009),Eventide (12-09-2009),Joey'D (12-09-2009),Mike Cavanaugh (12-10-2009),Russ Lawson (12-09-2009),sassy-pants (12-09-2009),scutechute (12-09-2009),southerncat (12-09-2009)

Thanks

Many of the numbers on the list both phone and fax have been busy for over an hour now, I hope this is working .......
    Charles B. Cardell
    www.ciderinc.com

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing
    it. - George Bernard Shaw

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wilomn View Post
    No no no, if we all stick together, if we are not divided by stupid lines made by greedy people only to keep them in positions of money and power, then we would be able to change things.

After all, if you're a dem and a rep says something, it must be wrong and if you're a rep and a dem says something, it must be wrong and if everyone is wrong, and all that is done to correct it is to see who can yell the loudest, the guys pitting us against each other win.

SCREW the 2 party system. Support the person, not the party. If someone, like this dillhole from Fla. is a lying sack of crap today, he'll be a lying sack of crap tomorrow. Treat him like a sack of crap and find an honest person to support. If you can't find an honest person in politics, join a group you TRUST to be honest. NOT peta or hsus.

All this bullsnot picking on party affiliations is EXACTLY what they count on to keep us from uniting.

Come on people, if I can see it, surely you can too.
    Yes! That is why I never partake in political conversations here. Everyone picks a 'side' and doesn't listen to opinion and reason from the actual person without putting them in a party or stereotype. Instead of generalizing people into groups, why don't you all try to focus on how to fix the problem and judging the person, not the damn party.

Man Wes, I could have never said it better.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to blackcrystal22 For This Useful Post:

accidental777 (12-09-2009)

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast