Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,204

0 members and 3,204 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,541
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
    Thanks

Reptile Business/Website Owners!!

I have a question!! Im re-doing my site, and under the available page i would like to have those little boxes with individual animals and their info, if you get what im saying.. I see it on almost everyones sites, Including Justin Kobylka's site... CHeck his available page out if you dont understand what im saying... I just want to know how YOU guys set yours up... Maybe any site designers can help?

Thanks For Any Help!!
    ~Brandon

Thanks
    Thanked 5,584 Times in 3,092 Posts
    Blog Entries

Re: Reptile Business/Website Owners!!

Quote Originally Posted by DBD View Post
    I have a question!! Im re-doing my site, and under the available page i would like to have those little boxes with individual animals and their info, if you get what im saying.. I see it on almost everyones sites, Including Justin Kobylka's site... CHeck his available page out if you dont understand what im saying... I just want to know how YOU guys set yours up... Maybe any site designers can help?

Thanks For Any Help!!
    ~Brandon
    I hired Aaron Palmer (AaronP) to design my site, and the available page is his proprietary program. Justin Kobylka also hired Aaron to design his site and also uses Aaron's proprietary program. Exotics by Nature now uses Aaron's design, as does Wildmorph Pythons, Prototype Pythons, Coldblooded Addictions, Fireball Pythons, Royal Morphz. Brian Sharp will soon be using it.

Hit him up - he can probably quote you for just the available program if you're interested.
    Last edited by rabernet; 12-02-2009 at 10:02 PM.

Thanks

Re: Reptile Business/Website Owners!!

Quote Originally Posted by rabernet View Post
    I hired Aaron Palmer (AaronP) to design my site, and the available page is his proprietary program. Justin Kobylka also hired Aaron to design his site and also uses Aaron's proprietary program. Exotics by Nature now uses Aaron's design, as does Wildmorph Pythons, Prototype Pythons, Coldblooded Addictions, Fireball Pythons, Royal Morphz. Brian Sharp will soon be using it.

Hit him up - he can probably quote you for just the available program if you're interested.
    LOL Oh maybe thats why im seeing it everywhere