Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,220

1 members and 1,219 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,137
Threads: 248,582
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, dangereux
    Banned
    Thanks

Not one minute of sleep!!!!!!

When is the rest of the world gonna get on Big Gunns time???? BG is out the door and he hasn't even had one second of sleep....not one.

It's impossible for the great mind of his to sleep early without some sort of pill. If he runs into any fans today, BG is really sorry for his lack of beauty sleep....not that he really needs much of it. BG is just grumpy right now.

If BG does run into any fans though, you'll never know he's grumpy. BG never brings his fans down, even when in the worst of moods. Too bad most people aren't like Big Gunns huh?

OK...that's BG's rant...he's outta here after he gives a leeetle advice to a fan.

Thanks

Re: Not one minute of sleep!!!!!!

witHonor is totally with Big Gunns on this. There's only one way to turn off a great mind and that is through artificial means.

witHonor also never lets a fan down. Whenever he is asked how he is doing the response is always, "Fantastic!" When witHonor is happy the world around him is happy.

This is no rant, just a confidence boost to the world.

Thanks

I used to be the same way. I could lay in bed all night and never fall asleep.
    I work a rotating 13 hour schedule and we rotate from days to nights every 3 or 4 days.
    I take pills to stay awake and I take pills to sleep.
    Once I cut all Mtn Dew out of my diet things got 100% better. I used to drink half of a cube a day just out of habit. Now I drink water with half a dose of crystal light for a little flavor. Water is hard to drink because of the no flavor thing. And no, Chlorine is not a flavor.
    It took about a week for me to get over the withdrawals but it was worth it. I no longer feel tired. I used to feel like I had Zero energy and I was so tired I couldn't sleep. My mind was always racing.
    Now I sleep perfect all the way through the day/night with no interruptions.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Darkice View Post
    I used to be the same way. I could lay in bed all night and never fall asleep.
    I work a rotating 13 hour schedule and we rotate from days to nights every 3 or 4 days.
    I take pills to stay awake and I take pills to sleep.
    Once I cut all Mtn Dew out of my diet things got 100% better. I used to drink half of a cube a day just out of habit. Now I drink water with half a dose of crystal light for a little flavor. Water is hard to drink because of the no flavor thing. And no, Chlorine is not a flavor.
    It took about a week for me to get over the withdrawals but it was worth it. I no longer feel tired. I used to feel like I had Zero energy and I was so tired I couldn't sleep. My mind was always racing.
    Now I sleep perfect all the way through the day/night with no interruptions.

yuck, city water. That stuff is gross, the one day when I move to a place where their is no well water i will no longer beleive in life lol! that city water is bad news IMHO also
    1.0 Normal ball python
    and my other animals 1.1 dogs

BG and Skiploder fan

Thanks

I hate insomnia. I am usually a fast sleeper; but once in awhile it will just kick-in, and I literally cannot sleep. I function at the level of a slug on no sleep.I wish you luck!
    -Jen. Back in the hobby after a hiatus!
    Ball pythons:
    0.1 normal; 1.1 albino. 1.0 pied; 0.1 het pied; 1.0 banana.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dc1 View Post
    yuck, city water. That stuff is gross, the one day when I move to a place where their is no well water i will no longer beleive in life lol! that city water is bad news IMHO also

Thats why we drink bottled water. The only thing we use the tap water for is brushing teeth and bathing. It tastes bad here.

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

I've been a legit insomniac for about 2 months now. I'm finally learning to roll with it and just sleep whenever my body lets me.