Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,363

1 members and 3,362 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,541
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Anyone Else Workout?

It's kinda my obsession and it keeps my mind off things.

Was on the no explode and whey protein for awhile and just switched to super pump 250 which I'm probably going to stack w/ Methyl Arimatest and Hexaghen and BCAA when my money situation hopefully turns around. So far terrific gains strength and energy wise with no side effects. I'm 22 y/o about 5' 10" 175lbs. and am benching 180 and throwing up 155 now on standing military presses have put on 15 lbs of pure muscle the last 2 months. I guess I'm what you would call a workout junkie but my routine is doing great for me and only takes about 2 hours of my day. Just thought I'd share a little peek into my addiction see if any of you are in the same boat.

ps it's also kicked my cigarette habit for the last 2 months and I've been soda free for over a month now. Feeling absolutely great!

Facebook.com/ToValhallaReptiles
    Instagram.com/ToValhallaReptiles

Banned
    Thanks

Re: Anyone Else Workout?

Quote Originally Posted by V1L3 DiaL3cT View Post
    It's kinda my obsession and it keeps my mind off things.

Was on the no explode and whey protein for awhile and just switched to super pump 250 which I'm probably going to stack w/ Methyl Arimatest and Hexaghen and BCAA when my money situation hopefully turns around. So far terrific gains strength and energy wise with no side effects. I'm 22 y/o about 5' 10" 175lbs. and am benching 180 and throwing up 155 now on standing military presses have put on 15 lbs of pure muscle the last 2 months. I guess I'm what you would call a workout junkie but my routine is doing great for me and only takes about 2 hours of my day. Just thought I'd share a little peek into my addiction see if any of you are in the same boat.

ps it's also kicked my cigarette habit for the last 2 months and I've been soda free for over a month now. Feeling absolutely great!

If you're training 2 hours a day, you're over training. People need to realize, you don't grow when you train, you grow and get stronger when you rest. Unless you're on the "juice"...you're gonna be over trained really fast at your pace.

ps. Obviously with a name like Big Gunns he works out.

Thanks

I see what you're saying. I probably should have added it's because I have a little workout style. I don't just rush through, I'm EXTREMELY form/control committed. Usually incorporate a full body workout 5 days a week and take 2 days off in the mix. Read the BCAA is great for recup time as well.

Banned
    Thanks

I see what you're saying. I probably should have added it's because I have a little workout style. I don't just rush through, I'm EXTREMELY form/control committed. Usually incorporate a full body workout 5 days a week and take 2 days off in the mix. Read the BCAA is great for recup time as well.

How many days a week do you train a certain muscle?

Yes...BCAA's are good. Branched chain amino acids to those who are lost.

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,689 Times in 1,200 Posts

I workout 5 days a week as well in mornings only before day starts.

I used to take all the HYPE supplements but its a waste. With proper workout routine youll build musscle just fine with out it.

Anyways my work out is upper body mon,wed,fri and legs tues,thurs, running sat,sun

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by flameethrower View Post
    I workout 5 days a week as well in mornings only before day starts.

I used to take all the HYPE supplements but its a waste. With proper workout routine youll build musscle just fine with out it.

Anyways my work out is upper body mon,wed,fri and legs tues,thurs, running sat,sun

Supplements are not a total waste, although BG will agree, you can get good results without them. You must eat though.

Thanks

I definitely agree that you can get what you want without supplements.
    I will admit though I feel more concentrated when I do take them.

Banned
    Thanks

I definitely agree that you can get what you want without supplements.
    I will admit though I feel more concentrated when I do take them.
    Supplements have come a long way over the years. Even if you just think they're working, that can help you get results.

Thanks

I work out, but I don't build. I do cardio for an hour, then join up with my BF on whatever muscle group he's doing. We go 4 days a week, sometimes 5. Workout each muscle group one time a week (Chest/Biceps, Legs, Back/Triceps, Shoulders, then the fifth day is his "Heavy set" day, my extra cardio day). He's been a gym rat for a long time. When he met me he fell out of it, but we got back into it. So far he's put on 10-15 pounds. (The scale at the gym is broken so we haven't weighed ourselves in several weeks) I've lost 25 pounds, possibly more.

We drink protein shakes, I have no idea what kind of protein. He would know, I just drink it. I know I get it from Costco! Lol.

I'm only 20, and going to the gym has increased my energy so much! I feel great, and will probly never stop going.
    2.0 Crested Geckos

Thanks

Definitely an amazing feeling. Working on building my own home gym here as well as between work and driving to the gym it was way to much. However I'm absolutely in love with it. Unfortunately tomorrow is an off day... but good god thanksgiving will give me extra motivation the next day

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast