Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 897

3 members and 894 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

Scott L. (28)

» Stats

Members: 75,129
Threads: 248,574
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, KILLER112397
    BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

Angry have no idea anymore

ive been researching for the right new herp for me but there always seems like theres something that makes me not able to get them or turns me away from them. it makes me so mad. anybody else ever had this problem? what can/should i do?

Thanks

Re: have no idea anymore

Hey if it dont work it dont work. Do you feel that you MUST get a new herp or whats the deal? If theres limitations work within them. What are you lookin for really, that you get turned away or whatever?
    ]

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pavlovk1025 View Post
    Hey if it dont work it dont work. Do you feel that you MUST get a new herp or whats the deal? If theres limitations work within them. What are you lookin for really, that you get turned away or whatever?
    well theres a few different ones i considered..

a hogg island boa was my biggest want i researched them for months, but i dont have enough money to get him and all of his caging,heating,ext as well as rats. im going to have to wait until christmas to see how much money i get. but i doubt ill have enough. the caging/heating costs around 300, the snake 175, and the food like 60. i am only 14 i cant afford that lol

ive gone back and fourth so many times its not even funny. i might be able to work something out though you never know. i could ask for the cage/heating from my mom the Snake from my dad lol and the mice from my grandparents haha that might work. ill figure something out eventually.

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bamf64 View Post
    a hogg island boa was my biggest want...
    the caging/heating costs around 300
    Keep an eye on craigslist and maybe you'll find an enclosure for a steal of a deal.

Quote Originally Posted by bamf64 View Post
    i could ask for the cage/heating from my mom the Snake from my dad lol and the mice from my grandparents haha that might work. ill figure something out eventually.
    If not, plan B looks mighty good! Hold out for just what you want and enjoy what you got for now.

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CA cowgirl View Post
    Keep an eye on craigslist and maybe you'll find an enclosure for a steal of a deal.

If not, plan B looks mighty good! Hold out for just what you want and enjoy what you got for now.
    good point. and im just bein pushy i can wait until i get enough money i just hav to b patient

Thanks

Well you could always start by buying some rodents for breeding and freezing if your parents allow it. Then you can save money and find plans to build your own enclosure. After you have an enclosure and some food stockpiled, you can save to get yourself something that you want. Its all a patience game. I did things the impatient way this year and my accounts are hurting because of it. Now Im downsizing the collection and cutting down to the bare essentials for breeding projects Im focused on. Sucks, but it was a good lesson to learn.
    ]