Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,074

3 members and 3,071 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

Scott L. (28)

» Stats

Members: 75,129
Threads: 248,574
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, KILLER112397
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,727 Times in 1,257 Posts

Freedom Breeder Rodents

.............yes, this is not a miss-print - Freedom Breeder sells frozen rodents. Maybe some of you knew that - I sure as heck didn't.

I've been buying from several rodents supply companies and always wince at the shipping charges I have to endure here on the left coast. Last year I spent almost $940 in shipping charges for frozen feeders.

On Monday, I was talking with Lindy from FB and he told me that they do (and apparently have been) selling feeders for awhile.

Last night I bought 100 medium rats, 100 small rats and 50 fuzzy mice for $250.00.

At a leading frozen supplier, the actual cost of the product would have been about $25.00 cheaper, but the shipping would have set me back almost $150.00.

I picked the feeders up in Danville, apparently you can also pick them up at their HQ in Turlock.

I have no idea how much they charge for shipping to other parts of the state or areas of the west coast, but for those of us living within driving distance, to those locations - it allows us to save hundreds of dollars on shipping costs a year.

The quality of the feeders were on par with most other suppliers, a step up from some. The mediums were fairly large and the smalls were nice and plump.

So if you're in the Bay Area and want to save a few coins on shipping costs, I'd recommend giving either Jeff or Lindy a ring.

Thanks

Re: Freedom Breeder Rodents

yup, they also have a decent collection of bps for sale. there really nice people down there. im from sonora, california btw. just living in arizona for now
    "You can derelict my balls, capi-tan." -zoolander
    lots o ball pythons!
    www.holdfastreptiles.com

Thanks
    does anyone know where i can find information on their frozen feeder pricing or availability or would i need to call them for more information ?
    1.7 normal bp
    2.1 het pied bp
    1.0 pinstripe
    0.1 giant jungle carpet (Nagini)
    2.4 dinkers !