Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,382

2 members and 3,380 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,100
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Scott L.
Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Re: 80 pound 8 foot (really)female Water monitor

This is going way off track and not especially in a nice way. Warning to all, play nice or points may follow.
    Do not resuscitate

Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 Times in 1,171 Posts

Have no fear Big Guppy.

But you misunderstood.

If anything I was inferring to your absolute and total victories in all altercations being fine fodder for those who wish to crash and burn.

Did you think I had the temerity, the gall, the very rudeness to think that you not only could buy would ever crash and burn?

You do yourself an injustice, most assuredly.
    I may not be very smart, but what if I am?
    Stinky says, "Women should be obscene but not heard." Stinky is one smart man.
    www.humanewatch.org

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dsirkle View Post
    This is going way off track and not especially in a nice way. Warning to all, play nice or points may follow.
    Well this depends who you ask. Big Gunns is always being "nice".

Quote Originally Posted by wilomn View Post
    Have no fear Big Guppy.

But you misunderstood.

If anything I was inferring to your absolute and total victories in all altercations being fine fodder for those who wish to crash and burn.

Did you think I had the temerity, the gall, the very rudeness to think that you not only could buy would ever crash and burn?

"injustice" resolved then, but BG does think you have the "temerity".

Thanks
    Thanked 1,374 Times in 1,053 Posts

i'm bored now.

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mainbutter View Post
    i'm bored now.

May Big Gunns suggest buying a slinky(google it if you're under 20).

Thanks

If you're gonna poke BG...he's gonna poke back. Just a warning. He has a very BIG poker...and knows how to use it.

Oh the visual!

"Price has very little to do with QUALITY. Quality stands on its own merit and doesn't need a hefty price tag to prove its worth."

Thanks

Wow... I would like to see a pic of the water monitor the post is about.... not questioning big gunns word. BG has given me advice in the past and has been spot on, and has been very knowledgable(and helpful) once you learn how to take it.... Coolio is another person who has been bashed in this post a bit... yeah she is pretty young but how many girls have the ability or desire to care for the range of animals that she cares for, she has also helped alot of people in threads i have read. Why is every one always so quick to jump on someone and call them liars..... beleive there was a post like this about proving out candy ball's on here and every one got to eat crow....

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jjmitchell For This Useful Post:

I<3Dreamsicles (03-19-2010)

Banned
    Thanks

Have no fear Big Guppy.

But you misunderstood.

By the way Leeetle Willy, Big Gunns never knew you had a theme song.

YouTube - Little Willy - Sweet

Quote Originally Posted by broadude View Post
    Oh the visual!
    Now don't get too excited.

Quote Originally Posted by jjmitchell View Post
    Wow... I would like to see a pic of the water monitor the post is about.... not questioning big gunns word. BG has given me advice in the past and has been spot on, and has been very knowledgable(and helpful) once you learn how to take it.... Coolio is another person who has been bashed in this post a bit... yeah she is pretty young but how many girls have the ability or desire to care for the range of animals that she cares for, she has also helped alot of people in threads i have read. Why is every one always so quick to jump on someone and call them liars..... beleive there was a post like this about proving out candy ball's on here and every one got to eat crow....
    Well BG's original intent wasn't to "stir the pot" like he said...after all.... Water Monitors do get this big. Must be something about BG that makes people think he's "full of it". Have no idea what that could be though.

Kinda coincidental that BG was in the middle of that whole "Candy ball--Toffee ball" mess also huh?

The Leeetle Coolio attack was what stirred BG's pot. BG doesn't like it when people are being meanies.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 Times in 1,171 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Big Gunns View Post
    The Leeetle Coolio attack was what stirred BG's pot. BG doesn't like it when people are being meanies.
    There was no attack on Tiff. She's a good kid but she doesn't have much real experience. She's very vocal and writes fairly well BUT this does not make her an expert.

She has given incorrect information in the past due to her natural exuberance. She's a good kid.

However, if you're now saying that we, as in all who are not you Broken Girdle, should not correct the mistakes of newbs, even the well intentioned ones, then I will have to, take a deep breath here, disagree with you.

I suspect we are much the same, sans ego, no ones is bigger than BG's, but we go about things along slightly different though similar ways.

It's easy to say you're the hero. After all she's the damsel in distress. Not just any damsel, but a well liked one too. Makes all that heroing stuff that much easier.

Sometimes though, if you don't ever tell the damsel that she may not have all the information she thinks she does, if she does not shine quite so brightly as she wants to, as she will in the future, you will not only spoil the damsel for her soon to appear prince charming, but you may well wind up seriously damaging or killing someone's pet.

I think you're wrong on the attack BG.

I think that brings your percentage of rightness down to about 90.

I'm sure you'll improve though. Afterall, you're neither stupid nor ignorant.
    I may not be very smart, but what if I am?
    Stinky says, "Women should be obscene but not heard." Stinky is one smart man.
    www.humanewatch.org

Banned
    Thanks

There was no attack on Tiff. She's a good kid but she doesn't have much real experience. She's very vocal and writes fairly well BUT this does not make her an expert.

She has given incorrect information in the past due to her natural exuberance. She's a good kid.

However, if you're now saying that we, as in all who are not you Broken Girdle, should not correct the mistakes of newbs, even the well intentioned ones, then I will have to, take a deep breath here, disagree with you.

I suspect we are much the same, sans ego, no ones is bigger than BG's, but we go about things along slightly different though similar ways.

It's easy to say you're the hero. After all she's the damsel in distress. Not just any damsel, but a well liked one too. Makes all that heroing stuff that much easier.

Sometimes though, if you don't ever tell the damsel that she may not have all the information she thinks she does, if she does not shine quite so brightly as she wants to, as she will in the future, you will not only spoil the damsel for her soon to appear prince charming, but you may well wind up seriously damaging or killing someone's pet.

I think you're wrong on the attack BG.

I think that brings your percentage of rightness down to about 90.

I'm sure you'll improve though. Afterall, you're neither stupid nor ignorant.

HMMMMMM....well as they say. Let's go to the "tape"....or the posts.

Ok Big Gastrocnemius, now you've got a kid, not a bid kid by the way, defending your claims of hugiousity.

Maybe it's time to put up or shut up.

Tiff, that claim about the snake was soundly refuted if I recall correctly. When you are using such as a base intended to establish a factual relationship to the subject at hand, it is best to have actual facts and not just folk tales backing you up.
    You were very nice in pointing out that she was a "bid kid". Back handed insult if BG has ever seen one. In other words...since she's a kid her opinion doesn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Long View Post
    Oh so sorry. I forgot your vast MONTHS of herp knowledge.....LOL

Cakes was oh so nice in this post. Very nicely pointing out how much experience she has.

Tiff, PLEASE think before you hit the post button.

If someone posts a picture, THAT'S all you need to believe?

Back to the end of the line girl, you just messed up big time.

Just how did she "just messed up big time"??? Was it because she disagreed with Leeetle Willy? Or was this your way of being "nice" again.

I should have posted this before this thread got mean

http://blogs.technet.com/photos/gray.../original.aspx
    Someone agreeing on how nice you both were.

Seriously, chill out people.

Not cool.
    HMMMMMM....."chill out"...and...."not cool".....interesting statement don't yah think. Although BG guesses it could be directed at him....although he has no idea what for.

Just admit it Leeetle Willy, you're not going to win any congeniality awards at your next Star Wars convention(Willy just seems like the type). You admit this....then BG will admit he's only 99.9% perfect.

OH yeah....he just might....just might..... post some pics.

Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast