Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,360

2 members and 3,358 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,100
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Scott L.
    Thanks

Long time no see!

Long time no see all! Sorry I've been gone for so long. So much has been going on in my life right now I've had little time for my breeding plans, and even less for the time on the internet. In the time I've been gone so much has happened. I'm not sure the last time I was online but so far this year, we went to Paris in April (a late honeymoon), we found out our daughter had a stroke while in the womb (via MRI's and other procedures brought on by some weakness and such on her right side, as an answer to our prayers through physical therapy doctors believe she'll live a normal life with little to no ill affects as long as there are no learning disabilities in the future!), we have had some job changes, a death in the family close to home, we close on our new house on Thursday and we found out about a month ago that my wife is pregnant with our second child. All in all it's been a busy 6 months or so. This past years breeding resulted in good stock although nothing fancy I must say. No double co-doms, I missed out on those numbers although I've added to my number and hope to produce some of my first co-doms (and possibly a triple if a deal I'm working on goes through this year) I've switched professions and I'm helping run an antique mall, really different than being a kennel manager at a doggie daycare and boarding facility! In the new house I have a large insulated shed out back that I've set up to be my snake room. I'll get pictures of everything up once I get everything set up the way I want it to be as currently since we moved in less than a month there are tools and such everywhere! I've missed everyone here and I look forward to rejoining as an active member of the forum. I hope everyone is doing well since I've last checked the forum.

Bye all!
    Last edited by Holbeird; 11-03-2009 at 12:36 AM.
    ~Dexter Mason~
    Wife 0.1 Children 0.1.1 Dogs 1.1 Ball Pythons: 5.22
    Bearded Dragon 1.0 Ornate Horned Toad 0.0.1 Leos 1.3 Russian Tortoise 0.1

Melodrama coming from you is about as normal as a bowel movement - Clerks
    I'm a firm believer in the philosophy of a ruling class. Especially since I rule. - Clerks
    Dante Hicks: But you hate people.
    Randal Graves: Yes, but I love gatherings. Isn't it ironic?

Thanks

Re: Long time no see!

Welcome back!!! i like how you put the wife as 0.1

Thanks
    Thanked 1,074 Times in 888 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Holbeird View Post
    Long time no see all! Sorry I've been gone for so long. So much has been going on in my life right now I've had little time for my breeding plans, and even less for the time on the internet. In the time I've been gone so much has happened. I'm not sure the last time I was online but so far this year, we went to Paris in April (a late honeymoon), we found out our daughter had a stroke while in the womb (via MRI's and other procedures brought on by some weakness and such on her right side, as an answer to our prayers through physical therapy doctors believe she'll live a normal life with little to no ill affects as long as there are no learning disabilities in the future!), we have had some job changes, a death in the family close to home, we close on our new house on Thursday and we found out about a month ago that my wife is pregnant with our second child. All in all it's been a busy 6 months or so. This past years breeding resulted in good stock although nothing fancy I must say. No double co-doms, I missed out on those numbers although I've added to my number and hope to produce some of my first co-doms (and possibly a triple if a deal I'm working on goes through this year) I've switched professions and I'm helping run an antique mall, really different than being a kennel manager at a doggie daycare and boarding facility! In the new house I have a large insulated shed out back that I've set up to be my snake room. I'll get pictures of everything up once I get everything set up the way I want it to be as currently since we moved in less than a month there are tools and such everywhere! I've missed everyone here and I look forward to rejoining as an active member of the forum. I hope everyone is doing well since I've last checked the forum.

Bye all!
    First off welcome back .Next your little one will be fine and grow up to be a healthy little herper .So now we wait for pics of your new snake room
    Last edited by joepythons; 11-03-2009 at 01:01 AM.
    Joe Haggard

Thanks
    Thanked 1,111 Times in 629 Posts

Sounds like a crazy amount of stuff going on. So glad to hear your child is going to be OK! That must have been so very scary for you both.

Welcome back and good luck with the season.

bruce
    Praying for Stinger Bees

Thanks
    Thanked 6,788 Times in 4,306 Posts

Woah!

That sounds like some serious roller coaster rides you have been on.

Congrats on junior herper 2.0 and the new snake room.

And best wishes on everything else.

dr del
    Derek

7 adult Royals (2.5), 1.0 COS Pastel, 1.0 Enchi, 1.1 Lesser platty Royal python, 1.1 Black pastel Royal python, 0.1 Blue eyed leucistic ( Super lesser), 0.1 Piebald Royal python, 1.0 Sinaloan milk snake 1.0 crested gecko and 1 bad case of ETS. no wife, no surprise.

Thanks

Thanks, I appreciate it. I can't wait for things to settle down a bit more. We have ripped up the tile floor in our kitchen and put down new tile, painted everything, put new trim in and we're trying to get everything finished here before the holidays when family is coming into town to see the new place. On top of that with Ashley having All-Day-Sickness instead of morning sickness she hasn't been much help, poor thing. So between working, studying, doing the home improvements, taking care of the kid, the snakes, the dogs and the pregnant wife, I'm exhausted. Although, all in all, I've been really happy and more blessed than we can ever say so I can't complain. I look forward to getting back into being an active member here on the forum.
    ~Dexter Mason~
    Wife 0.1 Children 0.1.1 Dogs 1.1 Ball Pythons: 5.22
    Bearded Dragon 1.0 Ornate Horned Toad 0.0.1 Leos 1.3 Russian Tortoise 0.1

Melodrama coming from you is about as normal as a bowel movement - Clerks
    I'm a firm believer in the philosophy of a ruling class. Especially since I rule. - Clerks
    Dante Hicks: But you hate people.
    Randal Graves: Yes, but I love gatherings. Isn't it ironic?