And I'm getting very tired of it.

I buy my snakes from the one person in town who sells snakes. He keeps great care of them, and has very good prices. I would do things a little different, but being that he has a large amount of snakes and a limited staff, they do a good job.

Now, here's the tough part. The customer service is crap. Today I checked their hours on the website, then go to the store and see that the hours on the website are off by a whole HOUR. Theres one guy who speaks so low you can hardly hear him, and he never knows the answer to your question. Another guy even cussed in front of several customers (No young ones, but still). The owner knows of me (I've been in there ~10 times.), he recognizes me and remembers I've bought a snake from him, but he seems very forgetful. It's hard to describe the interaction that goes on in there, but sometimes I feel like they'd just rather not deal with customers at all, and me being there is an inconvenience on them.

I don't know, maybe it's just me. I've worked in a customer service job, and when you have regulars you recognize them and ask them how they're doing yada yada ya... It's part of Customer Service. I know selling animals is different, but does that mean that the quality of customer service has to be brought down?

My main reason in posting this is to ask the vendors on here, do you welcome returning customers with a smile and sometimes a handshake? Is this typical of reptile customer service, or did I happen to find the one "unique" person who provides this customer service?

I'd like to keep going there, because his prices on his feeders and pretty much all supplies are the best in town.