Ok so heres it is... Ok I bought a pair of Albino's back in march. I decided I had no use for the male and sold him on 6/3/09. Now at the time of the sale I did not know how to sex snakes. I was and am still new to this but have learned to pop since this sale. So I sold what was presented to me by the shipper as a male. So they either had them in the wrong bags or mis labeled them. Well found out yesterday that the "female" I wanted to keep was the one that was sold and shipped out. Yes I know it was my fault for not sexing a snake before selling it but I didn't know how at the time and just went off what the semi big breeder sent me! I was working on my popping technique yesterday and decided to pop my "female" bino and it popped a male and had sperm plugs! My stomach turned when I realized what had happened. I contact the buyer of the "male" bino and he confirmed that infact he has the female. But he paid for the male not the female. I never intented on selling my female and he said he was willing to trade me back but doesn't want the male that he originally paid for or he does but wants something else tossed in on it and he said he would add more cash. But the thing is I don't have anything else I am willing to get rid of. I am sort of stuck in the situation and want ppl's opinions. On wether or not I should have the right to my snake back and he gets the male he originally paid for or since I screwed up my loss. I talked to a few different ppl and have had different takes on this. I would be willing to either pay for shipping both ways since it was my mistake in the first placeor let him keep her for the price of an 08 female bino. So what do you guys think?????