Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,274

1 members and 3,273 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks

Re: help on bearded dragons

hey im new to this site but not new to reptiles im a memeber of another site like this called beardeddragon.org and its a great site for new or old bearded dragon owners much like this site for bps you should check it out alot of helpfull people and info i my self own 7 dragons all diffrent kinds of morphs and 5 snakes 4 bps 2 100%pie 1 pastel 1 spider 1 c.a red tail and i my best buddy is a well known breeder in florida so im around alot of reptiles when im at his house every sat and sun helping him clean and feed im around 2500 or more reptiles and that dragon site has helped me understand dragons so much and i hope i learn alot about bps from this site and all of its memebers you guys seem great like my other dragon family so please if you want a great site like this one for dragons please go check it out sorry for the hijack i just want you guys to understand where i come from lol

Thanks

Beardeddragon.org is the BEST forum on the web (no offense, guys, this is also a really great forum, I love it here). If you own a beardie or want to own a beardie and aren't a member of the bd.org forum, JOIN!

Thanks

hey crazy i take it your a member if so whats your scn mines hyporollo and that site is awesome but so far this site seems to be just as good but for bps i love it and all the diffrent pics much like what you find on bd.org you will find all the info you need and some plus they have alot of pics to show all the diffrent morphs really if you own a dragon you need to be a member

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    hey crazy i take it your a member if so whats your scn mines hyporollo and that site is awesome but so far this site seems to be just as good but for bps i love it and all the diffrent pics much like what you find on bd.org you will find all the info you need and some plus they have alot of pics to show all the diffrent morphs really if you own a dragon you need to be a member
    I'm herpfreak. Hmm, I think I must agree that the photo section on this forum is superior to bd.org. But there aren't so many cute stories on here.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Beardedragon View Post
    If you do not have space for them, you shouldnt have them. Beardies need space, imagine if you were stuck in a 6 by 5 room for the rest of your life, could you live in it? Yes, would you like it? no.
    yes, i agree with you, they all need bigger tank, maybe in the future i'll give them more space..for now i just give them tank as seen in the picture..after they bigger i'll move them to bigger tank with other beardie
    can't move now because the size is differrent to much..
    some baby that already bigger are together in the big tank..

Thanks

well what i feed my beardies (22 breeders and 12 babies) is ether mustard greens, dandelion greens, collard greens,bokchoy(chines cabbage) for the bugs i dont do roaches (wife dont like them got bit in the eye when she lived in the Philippines), crickets, horned worms every once in a while the same with pinkies, wax worms, super worms, meal worms, i used to use sand but i got tired of having it smell after a week so i use shelf lines and i clean all the cages all the time (they seem to like pooping once you clean there cage) i love my beardies but there addictive like crack. i use power sun 10.0 in most of my cages but do use mvb strips in the cages i built. i just use 100 lite bulbs in those cages for heat.

Thanks

i menat to say 100 watt light bulbs

Thanks

Bd.org is a great site, if you really want to get into bearides. Ive been a member since around 2003 or four I think...banned since 2006 or 7. ( Long story)

Even though ive edited some our beardie caresheet is from their site.
    - Matt

Come here little guy. You're awfully cute and fluffy but unfortunately for you, you're made of meat

Thanks

hello, sorry guys i diddint post lol i have been in bd.org lol. yeah im from illinois lol and i went to a pete's freesh market in chicago and luclky i found mustard and collard greens =].

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123