Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,450

2 members and 3,448 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,540
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,199 Times in 3,028 Posts
    Blog Entries

Re: TOFFEE Ball PROVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Watever View Post

There is no reason to say bad things on this.
    But until it's color change to the color of a toffee, nothing is proved yet.
    No one has said anything bad at all....just that those hatchlings looks exactly like regular baby albinos. I know I'm not alone when I say I'll be very happy to be proven wrong and eat my words on the apparent phenotype of those snakes.
    -- Judy

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jlc View Post
    no one has said anything bad at all....just that those hatchlings looks exactly like regular baby albinos. I know i'm not alone when i say i'll be very happy to be proven wrong and eat my words on the apparent phenotype of those snakes.
    x2

Thanks

I am not a big big fan of the adult Toffee -- bland coloring and unknown combo potential for such an expensive animal -- and a RISKY project with regards from recouping ones' investment in my opinion.

Truth be told, I/we have yet to see an AUTHENTIC/RELIABLE photo of a hatchling Toffee. I find it odd that Craig has not made those photos readily avaiLble on every forum if only to avoid the apparent growing apprehension about what was "THE" next big morph 2-3 years ago.

As they say,."That was then and this is now". I don't know Craig, but my advice, given the current state of his project is... SPIN CONTROL -- you need to partake in some.

The bigger question than whether the Toffee, Candy, Paragon et all are compatible/the same morphs -- it is whether the Toffee exists as a captive bred proven morph??? My 2 cents.
    Bill Buchman

Thanks

Those are not Toffee's or Candy's. Toffee's and Candy's do not look like albinos babies. They looks like the adults but in baby form. I had the pleasure of seeing and working with Pete's Candy male at his shop a few years ago when he first started producing het Candy's. A Candy and a Toffee do not look at all the same. They are two completely different colors. I too think they are albino X's of some sort. They could be possible het Candy or het Toffee, but you will have to breed them together to find out.
    Last edited by lillyorchid; 09-29-2009 at 09:12 PM.
    ---=ALLISON=---
    "Not everyone is going to agree or listen to what you say but I have learned to do my best to educate and hope they listen in the long run. Just keep trying to educate. There will be people out there that actually do listen and learn. -Me"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Long View Post
    I thought they were relating the Candy more to the Banana
    Thats what I thought not to mention they look nothing like a toffee.
    Chris http://dragcave.net/user/sg1trogdor
    Time for some until I see

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lillyorchid View Post
    Those are not Toffee's or Candy's. Toffee's and Candy's do not look like albinos babies. They looks like the adults but in baby form. I had the pleasure of seeing and working with Pete's Candy male at his shop a few years ago when he first started producing het Candy's. A Candy and a Toffee do not look at all the same. They are two completely different colors. I too think they are albino X's of some sort. They could be possible het Candy or het Toffee, but you will have to breed them together to find out.
    BAM!!!, you nailed it on the head, i couldnt agree more! sorry to the o.p. but there is no chance that animal is a toffee, but still a nice albino just a very expensive way of making one!!!!
    COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

Ill belive it once they mature.

Also, why do people say the Candy and Toffee are the same morph, to me they look nothing alike at all?
    - Matt

Come here little guy. You're awfully cute and fluffy but unfortunately for you, you're made of meat

Thanks

Just a couple of things as I'm running for work.
    Has someone proved the Toffee and Candy the same??? The Ultramel and Caramel look simular but are not the same???
    Craig told me none of the females produced babies this year and they were waiting to see what I produced so if they have never been produced how does everyone know what they will look like as babies?? The Banana is a million miles away as an adult from the baby..
    And these don't look like regular albinos in the flesh, Lav like yes but there is also the PATTERN difference that is in the hets and half of all the other babies I produced which also seems strange!!
    If it colours up then great, if it doesn't then either way, its proven and as I have a guarantee stating "The long and short of it is we have no doubt that the Toffee Ball is a simple recessive mutation and we will stand behind that with a full money back guarantee" then I get my money back!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to paul.angelides For This Useful Post:

AlanDavidExotics (09-30-2009)

Registered User ReptileGirlsofCanada's Avatar
    Thanks

I am not trying to be rude at all, but that does not look like a toffee at all... if I would you, I would be emailing who ever you got those hets from and getting your full money back. Or maybe seeing if they for some reason were mistaken when they gave you the hets... and maybe marked it wrong or something... But those look like (I am pretty sure they are) Albinos.
    Graham Norton
    Owner/Operator
    RGC Clothing - Check out our New website and our GOT BALLS? Clothing line

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Beardedragon View Post
    Ill belive it once they mature.

Also, why do people say the Candy and Toffee are the same morph, to me they look nothing alike at all?
    Adult candy:

Adult toffee:

VPI's burgundy albino:

From the photos they all look pretty similar to me.

Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast