Here it is:

Holds 9 small cat tubs, gravity feed water system. I am super pumped. My rat/asf dealers built it for me, mad props to them, its a great system.

I got 5 breeding groups in there so far, 4 1.2 and a 1.3. Should be good for 16 BPs, once they get going, right? You can see what I have in my sig, plus I am getting two new hatchlings next week (a lesser and a pastel).

Plus, another question: if I can only find hog feed with 14% protein can I supplement it with dog or cat food from the big box stores fairly cheaply? We have two cats so that won't be a problem there. I also feed a bird seed mix with a lot of seeds and millet which they seem to love. I should be able to get a back of 16% hog feed but I've heard some people here say that that is a little low and that I should aim higher in the 18-20%. Should I just get some lab block at that point? It is a bit more expensive but it seems like the easiest option.

Oh, and that raises another question: http://shop.mazuri.com/mazurirodentpellets.aspx seems like a pretty awesome lab block. Are feed stores likely to carry this, if not where should I check? The S&H is just insane to order it.