I have an incredible female spider who I think may be growing unusually quickly. I just want to see if this is something normal or if she might be a little odd.

She is an 08 hatch animal who i got from another breeder (catie at Casperson reptiles, great transaction, great animal -- nothing but good things to say) but she has almost DOUBLED in weight in the last 3 months.

Here are her reccords: (minus urinations, sheds, and cleaning). All weights, if given at the same time as a feeding, were taken BEFORE feeding.

6/4 - received from breeder, 632g
6/6 - feed f/t weaned rat (60 grams)
6/8 - poop, 632g empty
6/11 - refuse (heavily in shed)
6/22 - fed . 672g
7/3 - fed
7/7 - poop
7/8 - fed plus given 2 small rat pups (refusals from another animal)
7/14 - fed . 871g
7/21 - poop . 818 empty
7/25 - fed, plus 2 mouse hoppers (refusals from another animal)
8/8 - fed
8/13 - refusal, hit a rat badly and wasn't interested in food for the rest of the evening
8/18 - fed . 980g
8/22 - fed
8/27 - fed . 1085g
9/2 - fed
9/11 - fed, poop, 1195g empty

is this within the normal range? She also exhibits behaviors of a gravid female, on the cool side very often (though in the morning i usually find her in her hide). She is often wrapped around her water bowl. (note she has NEVER been with a male, i'm just explaining the behaviors). The temps are in "normal" range; 90.5-93.0 on the hot side with a cool gradient to ~80. Humidity isn't measured but i do give everyone a good mist 2x a week (everyone is in an animal plastics economy plastics rack) and she's in a 32quart tub. She's got a single hide and a water bowl just like my other female of a similar size.

i have 4 other snakes (3 of them BPs) so i don't have a good enough feel for growth rates to see if this is normal. As you can see, i don't think i feed that often, sometimes i skip feedings (there was a period where i moved in there and no one as fed for over a week prior because i didn't want someone pooping in their bag or regurging because of the stress, then there was the settling in period). I feed smaller meals than i consider normal, they don't leave a lump in this animal at all, she gets small rats. They weigh about 70-100 grams or so depending on the rat.