Ok I need help with some flexx watt issues I am having. Ok I am using a Helix DBS 1000. And have a rack holding 41qt tubs. I am using 1ft sections of 11" felxx. So the problem is I have 4 pieces of the flexx paralleled to one cord plugged into the helix. So I added 2 more shelves and have another cord plugged into the helix with 2 more pieces of 11" paralleled to this cord. Now the problem seems to be that the first 4 pieces are getting to the right temps and the first on the 2nd cord is getting warm but off a few degrees and the other piece is signifacantly lower than them all. I have the helix set at 92 with the probe directly on the first of the 4 pieces. Those 4 pieces get about 91-91.5. The pieces on the next cord the first only gets to about 88.5 and the last one only gets to 85.5. What am I doing wrong or need to fix to make all of them around the same temps give or take a degree or two?? I am sure the probe on the first piece of the four isn't letting the 2 on the other cord heat up all the way but shouldn't it all be about the same since I am using the same size flexx??????