Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,381

1 members and 3,380 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,541
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Re: BAD GUY-Matt Oakley

Quote Originally Posted by bloodpython171 View Post
    Thank you very much. I'm not a bad guy out to get anyone. In over 5 years and almost 700 transactions i've gotten 2 big complaints (this being one) and many many pats on the back that don't make it to the net. I started looking for styrofoam sheets days ago and ONLY shipped without it because of the extreme temps. I haven't has 3/8/05 and that's because the guy left the box on the back porch for 2 days (he even told me this) because he couldn't find it and even then I refunded his money.
    So refund the money and we all can move on !

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Haydenphoto For This Useful Post:

2kdime (09-07-2009)

Thanks

Okay well based on the tracking info, Trevor is located in Kansas City, Missouri, and i traced your location through your telephone number you provided in a previous thread about you, and your are located in Townson, Maryland... So there wouldnt be that much of a time difference, so chances are Trevor must have had the settings a little messed upon his camera. Where did you get the fact the picture was taken at 9:10 a.m. from? Also Trevor States "She arrived at the shipping address in a duct taped Produce box! " .. So he did state she arrived at the shipping address, so whose to say he has to open the package at "Taylor Kelly Construction Company"... Not anywhere as much proof needed to prove what YOU'RE saying is in fact TRUE... Based on your reputation and Trevors, i 100% Believe Trevor is Telling the whole Truth and nothing but The Truth....

Quote Originally Posted by Haydenphoto View Post
    So refund the money and we all can move on !
    Agreed, just refund the money! Since you want to be doing the right thing and get pats on the back, the least you can do it refund the money!
    Last edited by SGExotics; 09-07-2009 at 11:39 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SGExotics For This Useful Post:

2kdime (09-07-2009)

Thanks

True, the snake could NEVER be opened at my fiance's place of business.

She works as an accountant for a General Contractor, hardly the place to be peeping at snakes!

I too am in the construction industry, a Union Carpenter. Being difficult to take off work, I usually have animals shipped to her and she brings them home on her lunch break.

I wish I knew how the camera messed that picture up, I checked it just now and it's displaying the correct time....either way that's not the issue.

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

I'd be praying that poor little girl doesn't have Pneumonia. In snakes that is extremely contagious and usually can only be treated with Baytril. We're not talking about your typical URI, we're talking LRI's, the kind of thing what DESTROYS collections.

Thanks

She is on Baytril now with no improvement. Either way, she's been through entirely too much. She will be getting put down tomorrow, I did all I could.
    Last edited by 2kdime; 09-08-2009 at 12:01 AM.

Thanks

I saw one of his cages on his myspace page with duct-tape lining the inside.. that's enough to turn me away let alone his method of keeping and shipping of animals.
    Also, a LOT of his cages had condensation on the sides and were noticeably wet or dirty. Just a side note.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 2kdime View Post
    She is on Baytril now. Either way, she's been through entirely too much. She will be getting put down tomorrow, I did all I could.
    Sorry to hear your going to put her down

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 2kdime View Post
    True, the snake could NEVER be opened at my fiance's place of business.

She works as an accountant for a General Contractor, hardly the place to be peeping at snakes!

I too am in the construction industry, a Union Carpenter. Being difficult to take off work, I usually have animals shipped to her and she brings them home on her lunch break.

I wish I knew how the camera messed that picture up, I checked it just now and it's displaying the correct time....either way that's not the issue.
    How convenient, now you camera was incorrect when you took the pic of the animal but a little while ago you were thanking the guy for proving that you took the pic when you said you did. I'm happy you camera now has the correct info programed into it...

Everyone reading this might not know that you didn't take that pic as soon as you opened the box and i'm sure many don't even care. You said I didn't even ship the snake in a bag which is crazy as the bag was blue! But I do know you didn't get it like that and the snake wasn't in the "half alive" condition as you stated which is why you posted it on here to show everyone how nice of an animal you just added to your collection a MONTH after receiving it. No one here can honestly say they would have done the same with an animal in the condition you say she was in, I know I wouldn't. Snakes that are on the brink of death DO NOT FEED and experienced keepers/breeders wouldn't be planning on BREEDING an animal in that condition as you stated in your thread. Only you and me know you lied when you said you just opened the box and took the pic and only you and I again know how I really packed it and the condition of the animal.

You lied about how it was packed and the condition it was in when you got it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blackcrystal22 View Post
    I saw one of his cages on his myspace page with duct-tape lining the inside.. that's enough to turn me away let alone his method of keeping and shipping of animals.
    Also, a LOT of his cages had condensation on the sides and were noticeably wet or dirty. Just a side note.
    That pic was taken years ago, I do not own them anymore

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bloodpython171 View Post
    That pic was taken years ago, I do not own them anymore
    Do you have proof you took the pic years ago ? I hope you see my point !

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Haydenphoto For This Useful Post:

littleindiangirl (09-08-2009),RichsBallPythons (09-08-2009)

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast