Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,215

1 members and 3,214 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Re: BAD GUY-Matt Oakley

At this point, I think this thread is moot. The fact that Matt is avoiding the issue is plenty enough for me. As far as I'm concerned, you can stick a fork in him.

Thank you, Trevor, for posting this as a warning to others. I hope you get your money back, though I think the possibility is slim. I also hope the snake gets better... she really is a beauty, and it's sad to think she was kept in such a state.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ladywhipple02 For This Useful Post:

2kdime (09-07-2009)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 2kdime View Post
    Matt, you know damn good and well what you did.

This is the absolute most absurd packaging of a snake I have EVER seen, I took pictures of it and contacted SYR about it.

I opened the package and what do I see? Exactly what you see in the second picture.

I have no reason to lie here Matt.

Why would I waste my time talking to Pro Exotics over the phone about your account and what measures they are prepared to take because of this situation?

I've got better things to do with my time....
    You are lying Trevor and you know you are, I have NEVER shipped any snake ever with no snake bag or anything like that. Swear on your grandfather's grave that when you opened that box you took the pic and that the snake wasn't even in a bag. YOU ARE A LIAR, and everyone else might not know you are, but I do!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bloodpython171 View Post
    You are lying Trevor and you know you are, I have NEVER shipped any snake ever with no snake bag or anything like that. Swear on your grandfather's grave that when you opened that box you took the pic and that the snake wasn't even in a bag. YOU ARE A LIAR, and everyone else might not know you are, but I do!
    I think it would be time for you to stop Matt ! Every time you open your mouth
    you dig a deeper hole for yourself ! The right thing to do would give him his money back and move on.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Haydenphoto For This Useful Post:

2kdime (09-07-2009)

Thanks

You seem to be the "Liar" as you insist on avoiding, explaining exactly how you packaged the snake...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SGExotics For This Useful Post:

2kdime (09-07-2009)

Thanks

I cant agree with Ladywhipple more.

This thread was started on here to show people what someone in this business is doing to they're customers and animals.

His track record has spoken for itself as more and more people are popping up explaining they're bad experiences with Matt Oakley, animal wise, and shipping method wise.

I have nothing more to say to this gentleman as there is no further reason I need to defend myself.

The evidence speaks for itself, and you are the jury.

Thank you all.

Trevor

9. The Following User Says Thank You to 2kdime For This Useful Post:

Haydenphoto (09-07-2009)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by waltah! View Post
    I can't say this is the first time I've read of Matt Oakley shipping in banana boxes. That was just about the worst packaging I've ever seen.....and it was holding a 16lb blood. I would have shipped a used vcr in better packaging....just sayin.
    What you read about me shipping in a bananna bow was FROZEN RATS not a snake

Thanks

matt
    i dont care if you put the snake in a bag or not but that box isnt secure nor is it approved for shipping anything more than bananas.
    if it was so hot why didnt you even ship it (stupid move) and even so without coldpack.
    also if this was me and you shipped this snake as shown i wouldnt of even accepted the package PERIOD

also my vet would surely bill you for the care and gladly send you to collections for it

Thanks

And the hole just keeps getting deeper

Well you just said not a snake ?? But you shipped the blood in a banana so which is it you don't ship snakes in banana boxes or you do ? Now im really confused help me out Matt please clear this up for me !

Thanks

I don't guarantee live arrival if you decide you still want the animal shipped and my/your temps are over 90
    I don't see how you could guarantee live arrival on anything shipped the way this animal was delivered to the buyer.

This thread has turned out just like the frozen rat one on the BOI. Dodging bullets, calling the buyer a liar and throwing excuses left and right.
    My clan-
    1.2 Human Children, 1.0 Boyfriend
    2.4 Normal Ball Pythons, 2.0 Pastel Ball Pythons
    1.0 Pinstripe Ball Python, 0.1 Spider Ball Python
    1.0 Sable Ball Python, 0.2 Feline Royalty
    0.1 Hyperactive Siberian Husky, 3.9 Breeder Mice

Thanks
    Thanked 1,252 Times in 931 Posts

I'm not here to slam anyone, but I don't think you really want to bring that whole thread up. My comment was regarding the shipping and not the animal itself. There is not a single person that will see that shipping box and think it's acceptable, especially for a heavy snake. Again, that has nothing to do with the actual animal. I will say that you only get one chance to make a first impression and the shipping of the animal is the real first impression in my book. The dealings ahead of time are nice, but when I actually receive the animal is when my opinion of the seller really begins. That's not a strong first impression.
    Not trying to argue, just stating a fact.
    --Walt

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast