Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,307

2 members and 3,305 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,540
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Re: BAD GUY-Matt Oakley

Quote Originally Posted by Haydenphoto View Post
    Me and jglass38 don't always see eye to eye on things but i have to say i 100% agree with him this time ! It makes me sick i was going to buy from this guy and now there is NO WAY i will be buying from him ! Maybe this is a sign of me and J getting along better
    I love everybody... I just have a big mouth and an abundance of opinions. Even if you like me now, I can't say for certain that you won't hate me next week.

Back to our regularly scheduled programming...Dude, what's with that box? Check out www.superiorenterprise.com and get some insulated shipping boxes..Oh, and maybe a can of Provent A Mite? Just sayin'.

Note: I'll be checking my mailbox daily for my checks from Superior and Bob Pound for hyping their products!

Thanks

Why would I euthanize a snake that's healthy?

Why would I want to sell it back to Matt if it wasn't sick?

No doubt she's a beautiful Blood, but she's sick as a dog and nothing the vet has or has had to special order for me has worked.

I also gave Matt multiple chances through multiple emails to resolve the situation before I headed to the BOI.

So, this is where we ended up.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,252 Times in 931 Posts

I can't say this is the first time I've read of Matt Oakley shipping in banana boxes. That was just about the worst packaging I've ever seen.....and it was holding a 16lb blood. I would have shipped a used vcr in better packaging....just sayin.
    --Walt

4. The Following User Says Thank You to waltah! For This Useful Post:

2kdime (09-07-2009)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 2kdime View Post
    I'm not one to argue anymore Matt.

Im taking this sick snake that has SOME species of PSEUDOMONAS that is not going away.

My vet has the culture and sensitivity results and has told me which meds the Bacteria should be susceptible against.!

If this snake IS NOT SICK, or you DO NOT BELIEVE ME, BUY THE ANIMAL BACK Matt!

I think it's my word against yours at this point, and with multiple posts and threads on your character and quality of animals, I think we all know who's word were going to be trusting.
    If this were true, then you would have tols me this POINT BLANK! If the snake had URI and some kind of pseudomonas and you aren't making this up why would you not tell me this when I asked?? All you told me was, "Something's in her system." You never said anything to me about her having a RI either. The whole point to selling any animal is because you don't want the animal, or because you need the money. Why would any seller buy an animal back whether they believe it's healthy or not?? ANSWER ALL OF MY QUESTIONS!!! That thread you posted on the snake is a TOTAL contradiction of the condition your saying the animal's in. Why would you post that animal on this site stating that you planned to breed her and tell me that the snake fed if it was really in the condition you say it was in??? EVERYONE that replied to that thread told you how nice that animal is and you can't deny it. I don't believe at all that you would have posted that thread to show her off to everyone if she was in the condition that you say she's in and needs to be euthanized.

Here's the link again:

http://www.ball-pythons.net/forums/s...ad.php?t=96664

You even made the snake your profile pic on this site! I know if I got a snake that I was going to have put down I would not put it as my profile pic that pops up everytime you make a post because looking at it would piss me off reminding me of the animal...

Thanks

Thanks

Oh yeah I'm pretty pissed Matt.

When I started those threads she was on a kick butt regimen of an Aminoglycoside and Cephalosporin.

I even said she was doing rough. But I figured she would pull through with the meds.

I've only had 1 snake with an RI and a quick bout of Baytril cleared it up.

Never in my life have I heard of a bacteria in a snake this resistant to antibiotic therapy.

Thanks

I still see no reply about the shipping practices. Interesting how you skipped right past that.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to jglass38 For This Useful Post:

2kdime (09-07-2009)

Thanks

Gentlemen, instead of going back and forth, back and forth with accusations why don't you both lay out your evidence clearly, concisely and with a timeline. Things like emails, dates of receiving the snake, dates of all contacts between you and the method of contact, copies of shipping receipts, vet bills listing drugs prescribed and diagnosis given, pictures and records you should both have on this snake, etc. That would make it much easier to follow what you are both trying to say here.
    ~~Joanna~~

11. The Following User Says Thank You to frankykeno For This Useful Post:

2kdime (09-07-2009)

Thanks

You do realize that post is from 2 months ago right? A lot can happen with an infection in 2 months when it's unresponsive to antibiotics.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to m00kfu For This Useful Post:

2kdime (09-07-2009)

Thanks

Is bloodpython171 the :cens0r: matt, who shipped the snake in a BANANA BOX??!?!?!?!

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast