Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,259

4 members and 3,255 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Re: BAD GUY-Matt Oakley

maybe u can get him to send u another blood. Properly shipped and in good health. How long can one live with a RI?

Banned
    Thanks

yea i was gonna buy off him added him on myspace then saw how his animals were kept with pop in the tubs and wet paper it was nasty

http://www.myspace.com/Matthew160

thats his myspace look at the pics and u will see

Thanks

Thanks, but NO THANKS!!

Quote Originally Posted by rthamilton View Post
    maybe u can get him to send u another blood. Properly shipped and in good health. How long can one live with a RI?

Thanks

As I’m sure many people won’t answer on this forum but answer these questions to yourself and put yourself in the shoes of the seller in this situation…

Would you refund someones money if they said you sent them a half dead snake but it was still feeding? Even my MOM said, “Snakes that aren’t healthy don’t eat.”

Would you refund someones money if they said the snake had hundreds of mites crawling over it when they got it and you knew that wasn’t true as this is something that’s literally impossible for you to not notice?

Would you refund someones money if they told you it wheezed and you already refunded $100 no questions asked? When I shipped the snake the temperature in my area was 90 degrees plus.

Would you refund someones money if they told you they took the snake to the vet several times, had it on the best meds/strongest doses available, was doing everything they could to save it but have never told you what’s supposedly wrong with the animal even when asked ? Trevor NEVER stated that this snake had a RI or gave me any other indication that ANYTHING was wrong with this animal at all. All he ever told me was that “SOMETHING” was in her system. What vet prescribes an animal meds and tells you, ”Something’s in your pets system.” No vet is going to give anyone meds not even knowing what they’re treating. If the snake had a URI Trevor would have told me this when I asked.

Would you refund someones money if after over 2 months of owning the snake they contact you telling you they’re going to have the snake euthanized and wanted a refund because she “isn't well enough to my satisfaction?”

Would you refund someones money if the person you sold the snake to told other people that they plan to breed this animal this season and tell you that the animal's condition was so bad they they felt it needed to be euthanized?? If you feel the animal wasn't going to make it why tell others you planned to breed it?

Would you refund someones money if they threatened you every other email that they’ed post a bad guy thread on the BOI about you if you didn’t comply in an attempt to force you to do so?

Who here would ever keep a snake that when received was half dead and swarming with mites risking infection to the rest of your collection, keep that animal for OVER 2 MONTHS and contact who you got it from stating that you were going to have to euthanize the animal and wanted a refund??

Who here can honestly answer yes to all these questions and say that you yourself would refund someone money if you were in my shoes??

Would you refund someones money if a friend told you the buyer posted the animal on a popular forum and EVERYONE was telling them how nice that animal was? You don’t show off half dead, mite infested snakes on forums to show everyone how nice of an animal you just got. You don’t tell people how you plan on breeding the animal and that it’s feeding if you think it might not survive. ANYONE who knows snakes knows that dying snakes don’t keep feeding and if you’re planning on having it euthanized the next day (this is what Trevor told me) then why would you even be trying to feed it?? You don’t put smiley faces all over your thread about the animal if you’re not satisfied with it.

You don’t get comments in the thread that you post on this animal like:

Stunning-I want a blood!

Daaaaaaaaamn boy! You are picking out a killer collection over there! Do I need to come and *ahem* visit?

Absolutely gorgeous!!!

That's a hot deep purple lady! As sweet as the brighter reds are, her darkness only serves to amplify the glowing colors along her sides. Great pickup!

She is beautiful!!!!That was a NICE pick up!!! Who did you get her from?
    Smoking girl!

I absolutely love that dark head, she is one hot blood!

You don’t have Jason Holzworth of redpython.net respond: “Weight? she looks perfect,” when you say you want to ad weight to her so you can breed her next season if she’s dying.

Here’s the link to the thread that Trever posted on the snake he received from me a MONTH after he received the snake from me:

http://www.ball-pythons.net/forums/s...ad.php?t=96664

Does this look like a half dead/sick animal to you?? To much stuff in this doesn’t make since to me.

I sent Trevor a damn beautiful animal and EVERYONE who saw it said the same. Frankly I believe this is a bullcrap way to try to get some money back.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bloodpython171 For This Useful Post:

2kdime (09-07-2009)

Thanks

Did you send it packaged the way it was shown? If so, I can't and won't believe a word you say.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jglass38 For This Useful Post:

2kdime (09-07-2009),waltah! (09-07-2009)

Thanks

I'm not one to argue anymore Matt.

Im taking this sick snake that has SOME species of PSEUDOMONAS that is not going away.

My vet has the culture and sensitivity results and has told me which meds the Bacteria should be susceptible against.!

If this snake IS NOT SICK, or you DO NOT BELIEVE ME, BUY THE ANIMAL BACK Matt!

I think it's my word against yours at this point, and with multiple posts and threads on your character and quality of animals, I think we all know who's word were going to be trusting.

Thanks

Thank you JAMIE!!

When told about the mites over the phone after first receiving her, Matt replied "I don't understand, I soaked her in the tub"

On my Grandfather's grave

200-300 Mites
    RI
    And a snake with SOMETHING in it's system that can't be killed.

Quote Originally Posted by jglass38 View Post
    Did you send it packaged the way it was shown? If so, I can't and won't believe a word you say.

Thanks

not to get too much into the middle of this, but how do you explain your shipping method? there is no excuse for no styrofoam, even if temps are within range.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucas339 For This Useful Post:

2kdime (09-07-2009)

Thanks

I do also believe the shipping method he chose may have possibly been a contributing factor to this Infection.

Any idea how cold it can get in bellies of cargo planes?
    Last edited by 2kdime; 09-07-2009 at 08:39 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jglass38 View Post
    Me and jglass38 don't always see eye to eye on things but i have to say i 100% agree with him this time ! It makes me sick i was going to buy from this guy and now there is NO WAY i will be buying from him ! Maybe this is a sign of me and J getting along better

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Haydenphoto For This Useful Post:

2kdime (09-07-2009)

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast