Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,219

4 members and 3,215 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,541
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Price drops

Thanks

Re: Price drops

Quote Originally Posted by dmaricle View Post
    hey my man thats my add. look i know how ya feel, and sorry to say it but the economy sucks i couple keep them and wait for things to pick up but i am running out of room, i know things are hard for others so i try to help them out. but in my defense i have seen them going for cheaper. i see pastel males going for 50 bucks. so sorry your feathers are ruffled but its life bro and some people need money, but since you got money i will sell one to you for 300 shipped you know how to reach me..........
    haha i love the end

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jglass38 View Post
    What do you figure Dylan, about $50 for shipping? So you are selling them for $130. Where have you seen a Spider cheaper than $130? As I posted to the other person, you can sell them for what you want. It doesn't mean I have to agree with it or respect it. Everyone needs money. Hell, I need money. But these animals are worth more to me than that.
    Why do you even care what he is selling them for ? We sold 4 at wholesale this past weekend for 100 each ! It's not going to get any better right now !

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Haydenphoto For This Useful Post:

dmaricle (09-06-2009)

Thanks

oh and i bought my first spider girl 2 years ago for 150. and she is one of the healthiest and best eaters i have, so price does not reflect the health of the animal.

0.1 mini weiner dog (the doodle)
    too many balls to list!!!!

Thanks

I actually got mine at a show, from a nice breeder in california called jon's jungle. I saw PLEEEENnnnty of spiders under 250 there, i happend to get the only male for 150 at the show. he doesnt spin, he eats well (2 times a week adult mice) and hes 209 grams and has shed twice. i also got my pinstripe female for 350 shipped, roughly 310 un-shipped and she eats and poops fine and shed for her first time. she wasnt from a show. but! she didnt go along with his breeding plans so he let her go cheaper. I know for fact that circulation of more ball pythons of a certain type lowers the value. at the anaheim show i saw more pinstripes and spiders than anything else at the show.
    1.0 09 spider 0.1 08 pinstripe 0.1 adult female normal.
    3 years of knowledge acquiring in herp's oh and 0.1 cwd

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

$150. is about right for a 1. Spider.
    Sad, but true.

In my opinion female Pastels are worth more to a collection then a male Spider, and they are listing for $150.
    I have had a .1 Pinstripe listed at $275. Shipped, and have not had one reasonable cash offer.

There are tons of breeders working on various Spider combos, Albino Spiders, Spinners, Bees, CinnaBees, Axanthic Spiders, HoneyBees......

Spiders are a by product of those projects and the supply is more then the demand. Just like the $50. male Pastels.

Soon enough the rumors will start that the "Big Breeders " are throwing these animals in the freezer along with the male Normals because it cost more to start, maintain, and ship them, and they take up more room then they are "worth."

You can't blame people for selling animals for less then YOU feel they are worth. If nobody is purchasing them for $250. then they are NOT worth $250.

Not everyone can hold back every animal, especialy male CoDoms, until the market bounces back. (BTW, I doubt it will.) The whole U.S. economy SUCKS. People that were well off in 2006-2007 and bought into the booming BP market are loosing their homes, vehicles, jobs, and can't send their kids to college, afford back to school clothes and supplies, hot water heaters, utility bills, or to fix leaky roofs.

Don't Judge!!!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rjk890 For This Useful Post:

dmaricle (09-06-2009),GregBennett (09-11-2009)

Thanks

Supply and demand.
    ____JOSHUA____
    ______
    ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK GO KU!!

Kansas City Chiefs

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jerhart For This Useful Post:

rjk890 (09-06-2009)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rjk890 View Post
    $150. is about right for a 1. Spider.
    Sad, but true.

In my opinion female Pastels are worth more to a collection then a male Spider, and they are listing for $150.
    I have had a .1 Pinstripe listed at $275. Shipped, and have not had one reasonable cash offer.

There are tons of breeders working on various Spider combos, Albino Spiders, Spinners, Bees, CinnaBees, Axanthic Spiders, HoneyBees......

Spiders are a by product of those projects and the supply is more then the demand. Just like the $50. male Pastels.

Soon enough the rumors will start that the "Big Breeders " are throwing these animals in the freezer along with the male Normals because it cost more to start, maintain, and ship them, and they take up more room then they are "worth."

You can't blame people for selling animals for less then YOU feel they are worth. If nobody is purchasing them for $250. then they are NOT worth $250.

Not everyone can hold back every animal, especialy male CoDoms, until the market bounces back. (BTW, I doubt it will.) The whole U.S. economy SUCKS. People that were well off in 2006-2007 and bought into the booming BP market are loosing their homes, vehicles, jobs, and can't send their kids to college, afford back to school clothes and supplies, hot water heaters, utility bills, or to fix leaky roofs.

Don't Judge!!!
    thank you very much. these snakes arent even moving at this price, so looks like they will sit on their snakes till they are adults and sell them for dirt cheap lol i bought an adult proveen spider male for 550.

0.1 mini weiner dog (the doodle)
    too many balls to list!!!!

Thanks

kinda like walmart .the ball python roleback man

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yankneck View Post
    kinda like walmart .the ball python roleback man
    What?
    ____JOSHUA____
    ______
    ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK GO KU!!

Kansas City Chiefs

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Haydenphoto View Post
    Why do you even care what he is selling them for ? We sold 4 at wholesale this past weekend for 100 each ! It's not going to get any better right now !
    1. Who gives a crap what you are doing?
    2. There is a difference between wholesale and retail.

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast