Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,192

1 members and 3,191 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,103
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Michaelmcalvey
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks

Re: RodentPro Review

RP sucks IMO. I'll spare the story, but I tried them twice and was more than disappointed in them. Inexcusable sub par product.

I've since switched to Big Cheese, mostly because they're local so I can pick up in person and save on shipping costs. So far I've been 110% satisfied. I haven't had to order in several months from them, so if their customer service is starting to lag, that's a bummer. I really liked them.

Thanks

Re: RodentPro Review

At the store where I work, we recently switched from Big Cheese to Rodentpro, mainly because Big Cheese was supposed to ship our order, 'forgot' to ship it, and also 'forgot' to call us about it (this was an order of hundreds of rats and mice). As a result we were dead out of frozen rodents for 4-5 days, not good!! We called RodentPro. They shipped when they were supposed to and got here when they were supposed to, so that's good. Big Cheese packages their rodents a lot nicer (vacuum sealed with styrofoam backing, like ground beef you'd buy at the grocery store) and the rodents seem 'cleaner' because of that, but it's hard to judge just from packaging whether the rats actually differ in quality. I also noticed the sizes seemed less uniform than Big Cheese- the mediums ranged from almost too big for my big ball pythons to eat to almost a small. However, we can't have our rodent supplier 'forget' to ship us rats, so we'll either be sticking with RodentPro or finding a different company that vacuum packs their rats and can remember our order!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12