Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,441

5 members and 3,436 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,096
Threads: 248,538
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, eamorris97

What Grinds Your Gears??

Printable View

• 04-09-2020, 02:33 PM
    vivi
    Re: What Grinds Your Gears??
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Bogertophis View Post
    people including PETA love to blame snakes.

They sure do. I think we have all seen that one article they wrote about snakes...

Anyway, I am not attacking PETA, I just think they do not care about animals as much as they say they do, and some of the claims they make are ridiculous.

On a different note, I hate it when I get up to do something and immediately forget what I was doing.
  • 04-09-2020, 02:39 PM
    Craiga 01453
    Quote:

Originally Posted by jmcrook View Post
    People ill equipped to offer advice on a subject doing so frequently with the transparent intention of bringing attention to themselves

Oh my brother, Testify!!!
  • 04-10-2020, 11:19 AM
    cletus
    Opening up a new pack of strings (your last pack) and the high E string is kinked. Are you freaking serious??
  • 04-10-2020, 11:33 AM
    Craiga 01453
    Quote:

Originally Posted by cletus View Post
    Opening up a new pack of strings (your last pack) and the high E string is kinked. Are you freaking serious??

I'm a music junkie, but unfortunately not a musical bone in my body. I can't even play a kazoo, hahaha. I can only imagine your frustration, my gears are grinding for you!!!

I know for me, listening to tunes can be very therapeutic. I imagine playing does that for you. Ugggh, sorry man.
  • 04-11-2020, 07:56 AM
    Ksophiat
    People who buy animals they don't know how/or are unable to take care of. New pet owners still learning or making common mistakes do not count. That is just a part of pet ownership... everyone's gotta learn at some point.
    I'm talking about the people who go into the pet store for dog food and walk out with a sugar glider because it was "soooo cute". :crazy:
    Also people who drive slow in the passing lane, people who don't signal, and people who breathe very loudly through their nose while they eat (??? something about it drives me crazy).
  • 04-11-2020, 12:31 PM
    cletus
    Inexperienced Facebook "experts".
  • 04-11-2020, 12:37 PM
    Bogertophis
    Quote:

Originally Posted by cletus View Post
    Inexperienced Facebook "experts".

That's an easy fix...I don't use FB. :rolleyes:
  • 04-11-2020, 03:16 PM
    cletus
    Quote:

That's an easy fix...I don't use FB. :rolleyes:

While I'm firmly in the 'research something to death before you commit" camp, getting there is half the fun as far as some things go. Keeping animals is not one of them. lol Some of these people don't have a chance once they start reading facebook advice.
  • 04-11-2020, 04:25 PM
    Bogertophis
    Quote:

Originally Posted by vivi View Post
    ...Anyway, I am not attacking PETA, I just think they do not care about animals as much as they say they do, and some of the claims they make are ridiculous.
    ...On a different note, I hate it when I get up to do something and immediately forget what I was doing.

I have very mixed feelings about PETA...while I agree with some of the issues they raise, they go way too far; I've read about (but not personally
    verified) instances where they have "rescued" animals, but then failed to care for them any better...even to the point of letting them die. They also
    don't seem to think anyone should have ANY kind of pets...:rolleye2:

Now about forgetting what you were intending to do, I do that a lot...my house is full of distractions, but anyway, just wait until you get older! :rofl:
  • 04-11-2020, 04:40 PM
    Craiga 01453
    Quote:

I have very mixed feelings about PETA...while I agree with some of the issues they raise, they go way too far; I've read about (but not personally
    verified) instances where they have "rescued" animals, but then failed to care for them any better...even to the point of letting them die. They also
    don't seem to think anyone should have ANY kind of pets...:rolleye2:

Now about forgetting what you were intending to do, I do that a lot...my house is full of distractions, but anyway, just wait until you get older! :rofl:

I just had to re-read your reply so I could remember what I was replying to :rofl: