Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,250

1 members and 3,249 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,103
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Michaelmcalvey
  • 11-08-2018, 07:08 PM
    Tonald Drump
    Re: 10 chicken nuggets for $1??!
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Ax01 View Post
    that sucks! did u guys get the red Angry Whopper and the Black burger from a few years ago?

I don't think we got the Angry Whopper, but I remember the Black Burger (the one made with squid ink I think?) and it was honestly disappointing. I couldn't make out any different flavors, and it kinda just tastes like a normal Whopper. Oh well, I tried [emoji23]

Sent from my vivo 1601 using Tapatalk
  • 11-08-2018, 10:43 PM
    Craiga 01453
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Tonald Drump View Post
    I don't think we got the Angry Whopper, but I remember the Black Burger (the one made with squid ink I think?) and it was honestly disappointing. I couldn't make out any different flavors, and it kinda just tastes like a normal Whopper. Oh well, I tried [emoji23]

Sent from my vivo 1601 using Tapatalk

If it was squid ink I'm surprised it didn't have much effect on the flavor. It's basically just a bit salty but is primarily used just to add color. It's strikingly dark and beautiful when used right.
    I can't see it helping a fast food burger though. It's still a fast food burger.
    So I'm not surprised you weren't impressed.
  • 11-09-2018, 12:10 AM
    Bogertophis
    Quote:

Originally Posted by EL-Ziggy View Post
    My GF says don't yuk somebody else's yum. :)

Normally I'd agree, it's rude...but this poll has choices that range all the way to "barf", so it kinda opened that door for us...
  • 11-09-2018, 07:08 PM
    Helonwheelz383
    Where's the "yummy, then barf option." Haha I think it's both.
  • 11-14-2018, 01:27 AM
    EDR
    Screw the nuggets. Cheesy tots are back lol.
  • 11-27-2018, 11:46 PM
    MR Snakes
    I had them awhile back and they sucked! At least McD's are tasty and have better sauces.
  • 11-30-2018, 01:31 AM
    purpleroan
    I can count on one hand the number of times I've had fast food in the past 15 years (I'm 21) but last week my SO (who could actually just sit around and eat 8000 calories a day and still be skinny as a rail) wanted Burger King and convinced me to get the 10 nuggets. I was pretty disappointed, but it was hard to be a fair judge with little to compare them to, haha! Overall would not buy again, even with the insane price.
  • 11-30-2018, 08:27 AM
    MR Snakes
    Quote:

Originally Posted by purpleroan View Post
    I can count on one hand the number of times I've had fast food in the past 15 years (I'm 21) but last week my SO (who could actually just sit around and eat 8000 calories a day and still be skinny as a rail) wanted Burger King and convinced me to get the 10 nuggets. I was pretty disappointed, but it was hard to be a fair judge with little to compare them to, haha! Overall would not buy again, even with the insane price.

They should pay people to eat those things!
  • 12-03-2018, 06:47 PM
    FollowTheSun
    My partner tried that nightmare burger and he said it was "weird" and he felt kinda sick afterwards. Hope that makes you feel better.

Oh, and I don't eat meat so didn't try the burger *or* vote . . but I do like the Boca Chick'n nuggets! They are tasty and no chicken feathers in them! LOL
  • 12-03-2018, 07:55 PM
    DebbieDecker
    I prefer chicken strips from Albertson's...hot and fresh from the deli. :hungry: