Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,209

0 members and 3,209 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,096
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, eamorris97

What next?

Printable View

• 05-09-2018, 03:47 PM
    Avsha531
    Re: What next?
    Boa. Get a Boa. Then a Burm. Then a Scrub. And then after the GF has left you, get the retic (i'm awful sorry I hope you 2 have a long happy life together :) )
  • 05-09-2018, 03:49 PM
    Avsha531
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Avsha531 View Post
    Boa. Get a Boa. Then a Burm. Then a Scrub. And then after the GF has left you, get the retic (i'm awful sorry I hope you 2 have a long happy life together :) )

Or if you really want heavy bodied, there's always anacondas...
  • 05-09-2018, 03:52 PM
    Reinz
    What next?
    Quote:

Originally Posted by EL-Ziggy View Post
    @ Reinz- You know I love those Aussie critters! That's why the scrubs are on the list. I'd have 2 of Australia's largest snakes with the scrub and my olive. Speaking of Olives, your girl is looking GREAT! My male is close to 5ft and about 1700g. We might have to put those 2 together when you're ready to breed. Who produced your girl? My male came from Jeff Hartwig.

Thanks!

Olivia is 4.5 feet and due for a weigh in next week. I suspect that she is in the low 500 mark.

I wanted a Hartwig as well but he was out. Olivia came out of FL but the guy that sold her to me is from San Diego. She is CBB.

We may need to work something out in a few years. There aren’t enough Olives in this country. [emoji4]

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...fe354d2304.jpg
  • 05-09-2018, 03:59 PM
    Reinz
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Avsha531 View Post
    Or if you really want heavy bodied, there's always anacondas...

I’ve wanted an Anaconda ever since I got addicted to snakes. I have been looking hard at them lately even though I don’t have room. If I do decide to ditch some furniture I wil probably go Scrub or Anaconda.

But man, if I Do get rid of furniture just to add a Giant Snake, I have definitely become THAT GUY! :D
  • 05-09-2018, 04:06 PM
    Avsha531
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Reinz View Post
    I’ve wanted an Anaconda ever since I got addicted to snakes. I have been looking hard at them lately even though I don’t have room. If I do decide to ditch some furniture I wil probably go Scrub or Anaconda.

But man, if I Do get rid of furniture just to add a Giant Snake, I have definitely become THAT GUY! :D

Lol. Same here. No room. But they day I hit the lottery/actually have the space and money is the day I build the worlds most amazing private anaconda enclosure. Realistically though, the day will come when I will get one just not quite there yet and I'm ok with that (for now..)
  • 05-09-2018, 04:17 PM
    Craiga 01453
    A yellow anaconda is my unicorn of snakes. Unless I hit the super lotto...
  • 05-09-2018, 08:17 PM
    Sauzo
    I say a SD retic and either the Indigo or to toss out another choice.....a black headed python.
  • 05-09-2018, 08:21 PM
    Sauzo
    Quote:

Originally Posted by craigafrechette View Post
    A yellow anaconda is my unicorn of snakes. Unless I hit the super lotto...

I'd like a black headed python. Maybe I'll skip the red neo gtp or etb and just blow the wad on a black headed python and then send BRB on here photos of it as i know he really wants one too :)
  • 05-09-2018, 11:22 PM
    rock
    Congrats on the house, Zig! Great news.

As for a potential new snake, you're not going to be able to shake the need for an SD Retic. Just have to decide at what point you'll take one on!

I second the Boelen's, Scrub or Eastern Indigo. I thought I saw an Eastern Indigo in the wild last year on Sanibel Island but it was more likely a large Black Racer. Since then, though, I have wanted one.
  • 05-09-2018, 11:33 PM
    EL-Ziggy
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Sauzo View Post
    I say a SD retic and either the Indigo or to toss out another choice.....a black headed python.

Oooh a BHP! Stellar suggestion Sauzo!! We have a new contender ladies and gentlemen. :)

@ Rock - The main issue I have with the Eastern Indigo is there's some sort of permit required since they're a protected species here in GA. I'm not sure if I want to jump through those hoops. There isn't a more majestic snake out there though.