Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,292

1 members and 3,291 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,096
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, eamorris97
  • 03-18-2017, 11:18 PM
    Gio
    Re: Gene finally has a thread!
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Stearns84 View Post
    Well I took your guys advice, I talked to Ali at AP. I ordered a T10 to go with the T8 I ordered a few weeks back. I have to call Bob Monday and get an RHP shipped over to AP. Ali said she'll ship them both at the same time, really sucks when it's 6 weeks out.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Everything is looking great!

I love the name "Gene"!!!!
  • 03-18-2017, 11:26 PM
    Sauzo
    Quote:

Well I took your guys advice, I talked to Ali at AP. I ordered a T10 to go with the T8 I ordered a few weeks back. I have to call Bob Monday and get an RHP shipped over to AP. Ali said she'll ship them both at the same time, really sucks when it's 6 weeks out.

If they are shipping your T10 in 6 weeks, count your blessings lol. I had to wait 13 weeks for my 3 T10s. I did get lucky with my T8s as I ordered 2 the month before and then added a 3rd one and stand a week before they 2 were going to ship so they just banged out the 3rd one I ordered in a week and sent them all at once.
  • 03-19-2017, 12:03 AM
    Stearns84
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Gio View Post
    Everything is looking great!

I love the name "Gene"!!!!

Sad at 33 years old, I love Bob's Burgers. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...08dc60b871.jpg

• 03-20-2017, 09:02 PM
    Stearns84
    Well I miss read my receipt, the T8 will ship in 6 weeks, the T10 is 10 / 12 weeks out.

Can't wait for them to come in.

• 03-20-2017, 09:17 PM
    Sauzo
    Quote:

Well I miss read my receipt, the T8 will ship in 6 weeks, the T10 is 10 / 12 weeks out.

Can't wait for them to come in.

Ok that's sounds more like it haha. They are pretty backed up. My guess is the T8 is on schedule but for the T10, I would guess 13-14 weeks. Sucks for me, I gotta order another T8 and during the tax return time :( Also gotta throw another order at Dion at Spyder Robotics. Going to take the plunge and order a Herpstat 6 and then just use my Herpstat 2 redline as a backup and my Herpstat 1 redline for the new T8 and then sell off the normal Herpstat 2 and 1 locally probably.
  • 03-20-2017, 09:18 PM
    jmcrook
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Sauzo View Post
    Ok that's sounds more like it haha. They are pretty backed up. My guess is the T8 is on schedule but for the T10, I would guess 13-14 weeks. Sucks for me, I gotta order another T8 and during the tax return time :( Also gotta throw another order at Dion at Spyder Robotics. Going to take the plunge and order a Herpstat 6 and then just use my Herpstat 2 redline as a backup and my Herpstat 1 redline for the new T8 and then sell off the normal Herpstat 2 and 1 locally probably.

I may take the herpstat 2 off your hands eventually if you're willing to ship? We can discuss that in a message later though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • 03-20-2017, 09:22 PM
    Sauzo
    Quote:

Originally Posted by jmcrook View Post
    I may take the herpstat 2 off your hands eventually if you're willing to ship? We can discuss that in a message later though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never shipped but yeah, we can discuss it if you need it. I should still have the original box laying around or worst case, I can just use one of my other Herpstat boxes as they are all the same size. Wont be until probably towards the middle of next month as I'll be ordering the Herpstat 6 beginning of next month assuming everything else goes good haha.
  • 03-21-2017, 09:02 PM
    Stearns84
    Gene out for a stretch today after work. I swear he pissed daily just so he can come out. Curious how bad it'll be once he's off of paper towel and in real substrate in his T10? https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...43ecf366a5.jpg

• 03-21-2017, 09:40 PM
    Sauzo
    No idea. Half the time I cant even find Caesar's piss unless it leaves urate. I just throw it all out once a month regardless. And on a side note, Caesar took his first piss outside the cage.....right on my foot.... I was relaxing watching tv and felt a warm 'rain' on my bare foot. I look down to see Caesars butt hanging down pissing on me.....he couldn't wait until his cage was clean. I had him out since I was changing his substrate so I relaxing watching tv while I let the F10SC soak in the cage lol.
  • 03-22-2017, 05:59 PM
    Stearns84
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Sauzo View Post
    No idea. Half the time I cant even find Caesar's piss unless it leaves urate. I just throw it all out once a month regardless. And on a side note, Caesar took his first piss outside the cage.....right on my foot.... I was relaxing watching tv and felt a warm 'rain' on my bare foot. I look down to see Caesars butt hanging down pissing on me.....he couldn't wait until his cage was clean. I had him out since I was changing his substrate so I relaxing watching tv while I let the F10SC soak in the cage lol.

I'm still waiting for it, with the amount Gene pisses it is only a matter of time. It's like Russian Roulette ha.

On a different note, if I was to spray paint PVC would putting it in the enclosure be an issue?

Btw, another day another piss. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...981364ccbc.jpg