Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,195

1 members and 3,194 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,096
Threads: 248,539
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, eamorris97

First Snow!

Printable View

• 11-03-2017, 03:05 PM
    KevinK
    Re: First Snow!
    Quote:

Originally Posted by tttaylorrr View Post
    i can't even say the "S" word right now...UGH! no me gusta!

ĦAmo la nieve! Consigue un buen abrigo.
  • 11-03-2017, 03:08 PM
    tttaylorrr
    Quote:

Originally Posted by kevink View Post
    Ħamo la nieve! Consigue un buen abrigo.

no! :p
  • 11-03-2017, 03:09 PM
    Ax01
    Quote:

Originally Posted by tttaylorrr View Post
    i can't even say the "S" word right now...UGH! no me gusta!

Quote:

Originally Posted by KevinK View Post
    ĦAmo la nieve! Consigue un buen abrigo.

!jajaja!
  • 11-03-2017, 03:23 PM
    Craiga 01453
    Quote:

Originally Posted by EmilyandArlo View Post
    So jealous! As some one from New England who now lives in Florida, I miss the snow. It feels especially weird not to have it around the holidays....
    Enjoy it! [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in New England (MA) and would be content to never see snow again. If not for my family being here I would be living where it never snows. That being said, that first snowfall can be pretty... for a minute, hahhahaha
  • 11-03-2017, 03:27 PM
    Craiga 01453
    Quote:

Originally Posted by JodanOrNoDan View Post
    I am done with snow and mountains. I would be perfectly happy to never see either again.

I'm with you JodanOrNoDan. If my family wasn't here I'd be headed your way. If the girl kicks me out can the snakes, skink and I come live with you? I think I would fit in well in the glades and you and I could talk snakes and rock & roll all day!
  • 11-03-2017, 03:50 PM
    AbsoluteApril
    I am both terrified and super excited to move to the snow. Mostly excited though! Will have to see how I feel after the first few years of it haha
  • 11-03-2017, 03:56 PM
    jmcrook
    I lived in Syracuse, NY with an average seasonal snowfall of around 10 feet or more for 4 years. If I never see snow again it wouldn't be missed...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • 11-03-2017, 03:57 PM
    Craiga 01453
    Quote:

Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril View Post
    I am both terrified and super excited to move to the snow. Mostly excited though! Will have to see how I feel after the first few years of it haha

Being from New England it still amazes me that some people have never seen snow or never seen the ocean. Not sure if you're in that category or not, but it fascinates me. I guess I'm lucky to have lived where I see both every year, but I could surely do without the snow. The ocean on the other hand, I would miss greatly, so I'll stick to the coast :D
  • 11-03-2017, 04:02 PM
    JodanOrNoDan
    Quote:

Originally Posted by craigafrechette View Post
    I'm with you JodanOrNoDan. If my family wasn't here I'd be headed your way. If the girl kicks me out can the snakes, skink and I come live with you? I think I would fit in well in the glades and you and I could talk snakes and rock & roll all day!

LOL. Sure. You just gotta help me shovel snake crap. At this rate I'm going to have to open a fertilizer business.
  • 11-03-2017, 04:04 PM
    Craiga 01453
    Quote:

Originally Posted by JodanOrNoDan View Post
    LOL. Sure. You just gotta help me shovel snake crap. At this rate I'm going to have to open a fertilizer business.

Hahahaha, deal! :handshake