Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,305

2 members and 3,303 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,541
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91
  • 07-03-2013, 07:20 AM
    Neal
    Re: looking for a snake loving girl
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike41793 View Post
    I forgot about harassing people in this thread....

Anna never called me maybe so i'm just gunna have a pool party at her house while she's down unda! There better be a hot tub too! :D

Lol. Anna is awesome, I talk to her all the time, very smart and has taught me a bit about morphs and what not.
  • 07-03-2013, 12:56 PM
    Mike41793
    looking for a snake loving girl
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Annarose15 View Post
    Pool party in November? Good luck with the empty pool!

Thats what fire hydrants are for... DUHHHH
  • 07-03-2013, 12:57 PM
    Mike41793
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Neal View Post
    Lol. Anna is awesome, I talk to her all the time, very smart and has taught me a bit about morphs and what not.

She told me never to talk about the things she taught me or my mommy and daddy would disappear... :O
  • 07-03-2013, 07:43 PM
    4theSNAKElady
    Im hoping people find each other and get happy :D I love my hubby and he is a good man. Ive dated too many losers,psychos, and @$#&!es. Dont worry guys...your someones are out there. I know if i was still single id be combing this forum 24/7 lookin for a guy!

sent from my incubator
  • 07-03-2013, 07:57 PM
    sho220
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Annarose15 View Post
    Pool party in November? Good luck with the empty pool!

Skateboard!
  • 07-03-2013, 07:58 PM
    Mike41793
    I'm open to organized polyandry too as long as we share all our balls. :rofl:
  • 07-03-2013, 08:16 PM
    Pyrate81
    Quote:

Originally Posted by 4theSNAKElady View Post
    Where are you from? Im sure theres more snake people around you than you think.....We met our new good buddy at a show, and had no idea he was so close by...only seven miles from us! I think part of it is the laws and stuff with snakes. Guys and gals are afraid to come out of the woodworks over fear of letting people know they have snakes. It kinda sux. I wish there was a local "reptile club", but the closest one I think is in Lancaster.

That far? uhh! I thought about looking for one and keep forgetting to check. Honestly, having a "snake buddy" male or female would be nice. There is a nature center near me, I need to go yell at them for false advertising. The site states "the snakes have no teeth thus they swallow their food in one piece with no chewing." Although it's copyrighted 2009 but the calendar of events is updated regularly. I want to go "yell" at them to update and need to stop being lazy about it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4theSNAKElady View Post
    Im hoping people find each other and get happy :D I love my hubby and he is a good man. Ive dated too many losers,psychos, and @$#&!es. Dont worry guys...your someones are out there. I know if i was still single id be combing this forum 24/7 lookin for a guy!

sent from my incubator

I mull this over in my head sometimes cause I figure it's a good idea. :shrugs:

I frequent a few of the local pet stores as a form of meditation. I have a good rapport with the stores so they sometimes let me walk around with one of their snakes around my neck and it gets people running and screaming or uber curious. The girls that typically come up to me are NEVER single. grrrrr.

PS. dating websites suck.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sho220 View Post
    Skateboard!

Gleaming the cube man!! :D
  • 07-03-2013, 08:20 PM
    Mike41793
    I'm a viking so we could troll open waters together? Raid, pillage, plunder, thats how we do. Wolfpack for life.
  • 07-03-2013, 09:49 PM
    Pyrate81
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike41793 View Post
    I'm a viking so we could troll open waters together? Raid, pillage, plunder, thats how we do. Wolfpack for life.

You're a man after my own heart. :D
  • 07-09-2013, 11:02 PM
    4theSNAKElady
    Pyrate, are you a dude or a chick??

sent from my incubator