Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,453

2 members and 3,451 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,096
Threads: 248,538
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, eamorris97

Morphs R Us

Printable View

• 04-29-2020, 09:01 PM
    Samurai
    Morphs R Us
    Out of Yonkers NY. Anybody ever dealt with him? I just received a DOA this morning. When I told him, he put up no arguement, and said he will give a refund. So we shall see on that. But a few things I noticed since I talked to him was, it wasnt shipped in a ShipYourReptiles or a usual shipping box, it was in one of those free USPS ship boxes. It had insulation. Looked like was broke apart to fit the box with no piece across the top. Also, what had to be a used heat pack, cuz from the smell when I opened the deli cup, she had been dead a long time. I usually dont order from people with zero reviews on morphmarket, but made an exception. I still left a decent review, but if I dont get get my refund, I'm going to change it to the worst review ever, when it let's me.
    So, basically what I'm asking is..... Has anyone ever dealt with him to know about how trustworthy he is? Said was giving a refund, but it all seemed to go too easy. There was no arguement from him. He just wanted two pictures, then said refund. Was just my first DOA ever.
  • 04-30-2020, 02:33 PM
    Samurai
    Re: Morphs R Us
    Well, so 60 views and zero replies. Guess it means I'm the only idiot that's dealt with him. My own fault.
  • 04-30-2020, 04:20 PM
    vivi
    Have you checked if he has any online presence?

Edit: Sorry about the DOA, that's unfortunate.
  • 04-30-2020, 06:00 PM
    RickyNY
    Never heard of him. Good luck.
  • 04-30-2020, 07:44 PM
    BeelzeBall.
    I've seen that name around actually, never dealt with them or known somebody that has, sorry about your animal. Hope u get ur refund, let us know how it goes.
  • 05-02-2020, 11:53 PM
    dr del
    Re: Morphs R Us
    So,

To clarify he did not give any recompence?