Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,706

2 members and 2,704 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,100
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Scott L.

Account issues

Printable View

• 04-27-2019, 04:29 PM
    tickyyy
    Account issues
    I am not very happy with this website right now.
    1) I can ONLY log onto my account from one device, I cannot on others because it says my password is incorrect even though I put it in right
    2) when I reset my password to try and log onto my account from other devices, it says my new password is incorrect, making me locked out of my account. I CANNOT reset my password I am literally locked out
    3) I have contacted the admins multiple times about this problem, and I seem to get ignored. I had to make another account just to pm them about my old account

are these problems normal or only for me? I really want my account back, and no one seems to want to help me out. I'm sorry if I seem aggressive it's just I'm really mad about this, I've been trying to get help about this for months. if I've been contacting the wrong person about this, can someone point me to the right direction?? thanks
  • 04-27-2019, 04:37 PM
    Stewart_Reptiles
    I will make a post in the staff room for you so the admins can look into it once they get online, if I had to guess the problem is unique to YOU, the first thing I would do in this situation is to clear all cookies and such from your other devices and try to log in again.
  • 04-27-2019, 04:40 PM
    Bogertophis
    Who have you contacted? Don't think these are "normal" problems at all, & this is the first I've heard of such a thing. Pretty frustrating. :taz:
  • 04-27-2019, 04:42 PM
    tickyyy
    Re: Account issues
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Bogertophis View Post
    Who have you contacted? Don't think these are "normal" problems at all, & this is the first I've heard of such a thing. Pretty frustrating. :taz:

I've contacted the tech and emailed the admins multiple times but I've never received a response
  • 04-27-2019, 04:56 PM
    Bogertophis
    Have you tried what Deborah just suggested? A bit more patience, I guess, while she gets their attention, but it sounds to me also like your devices might be
    the issue? It's "above my pay grade" though.;)
  • 04-27-2019, 05:21 PM
    tickyyy
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Bogertophis View Post
    Have you tried what Deborah just suggested? A bit more patience, I guess, while she gets their attention, but it sounds to me also like your devices might be
    the issue? It's "above my pay grade" though.;)

yeah I did and nothing changed. sucks I wish this wasn't happening
  • 04-27-2019, 05:54 PM
    tttaylorrr
    i gotta say i've absolutely had this problem before. im glad it's being looked in to.
  • 04-28-2019, 07:14 PM
    dr del
    So,

This is your second account meaning you have two usernames and two passwords and we allow one account per member and you are encoutnering problems? Hmmm let me think if anything previously mentioned might be relevant.
  • 04-28-2019, 11:04 PM
    tickyyy
    Quote:

Originally Posted by dr del View Post
    So,

This is your second account meaning you have two usernames and two passwords and we allow one account per member and you are encoutnering problems? Hmmm let me think if anything previously mentioned might be relevant.

Okay I know it looks bad but I had to have a second to be able to get help, and now I've decided I want to keep one, so either I want one deleted or if I can I wanna merge them