Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,175

1 members and 1,174 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,137
Threads: 248,580
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, dangereux
  • 02-05-2006, 02:10 PM
    frankykeno
    Re: New Forum open for business
    Sad to say but in all the time Mike and I have lived in this house in the forest we've yet to see any signs of local reptile wildlife....not a snake...nada! We do see a lot of deer, the occasional possum or raccoon and unfortunately a lot of resident skunks.

You'd think with the millions of dang moles that constantly tunnel the yard something would come by and eat em up!

~~Jo~~
  • 02-05-2006, 04:28 PM
    mr~python
    Quote:

Originally Posted by daniel1983
    Marshall, I thought I remembered you posting some pics of some fence lizards you had seen.....I cant wait to see some more photos.

yeah, and that same day i saw a racer snake, 2 western skinks, and tons of frogs and toads. there's also gilberts skinks, rattle snakes, gopher snakes, and king snakes at our property too. i caught a big 5 and a half foot gopher up there one time.

i have to remember to have my camera ready at all times.:rolleyes:

P.S. cant forget the alligator lizards, those things can bite!:cool:
  • 02-06-2006, 08:21 PM
    PJ FF
    hey, this summer when it gets warm, ha, im gonna get some pics of some rattlers and maybe if I get lucky, some king snake pics. I know I wont have ANY trouble geting some rattle snake pics because every time me and my dad go dirt bike riding, we see one.