Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,276

3 members and 3,273 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,103
Threads: 248,543
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Michaelmcalvey
  • 01-06-2007, 06:58 PM
    Schlyne
    Looking for a tattoo design
    So this is an opportunity for the artists out there. I've known what I wanted for a while, but I don't quite have the best artist ability to pull it off.

I'm looking for an ouroboros symbol (snake in a circle eating it's own tail), using a ball python.

I'm planning on putting this on the back of my left shoulder, around the shoulder blade.

I'd really prefer to use a normal ball, but I'm also interested in seeing what you guys come up with :)

I'm looking forward to your submissions and/or comments. Btw, the design should be fairly large, The inside of the snake circle may be filled with something else in the future.
  • 01-06-2007, 07:10 PM
    Sausage
    Re: Looking for a tattoo design
    Oooo sounds cool. I'll take a look at this, maybe I'll have a design up in a bit. :)
  • 01-06-2007, 07:16 PM
    Schlyne
    Btw, i didn't mean for the tattoo was to go around my shoulder blade, I mean it would be in that area.
  • 01-06-2007, 08:20 PM
    Sausage
    This is an outline just on humble MS paint(not exactly circular either)... is this somewhat like what you have in mind?
  • 01-06-2007, 08:44 PM
    Rapture
    What's the prize for the winner? ;)
  • 01-07-2007, 05:36 AM
    MedusasOwl
    I'm actually getting an Oroboros tattoo myself, using a blue beauty as the snake. Link to pic It's a wrist design, I can't wait! Nothing quite like a custom tat! This'll be my second one.

I do those kinds of designs as commissions, check out the link in my sig for pricing and my gallery if you're interested. :D
  • 01-13-2007, 08:21 PM
    Schlyne
    MedusaOwl I will definitely take you up on that in the future.

Sausage: That's roughly what I was looking for outline wise, except I think I'd like the body to be a bit thicker.

I'd love to offer a prize, but I don't have anything for a good one right now.
  • 01-13-2007, 10:54 PM
    Rapture
    I am going to start doing some simple ink drawings of BP's... I'll try to play with this idea some while I'm at it.