Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,412

3 members and 3,409 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,097
Threads: 248,541
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Travism91

Finally a ETB Owner!!!

Printable View

• 11-16-2016, 10:39 PM
    KMG
    Finally a ETB Owner!!!
    I was cruising the locals recently and came across what was listed as a tame ETB. Its a couple years old and said to be female. Well today I went to check her out and sure enough she came right out of her cage and into my hands without even a hiss. She is absolutely amazing so of course she came home with me. I don't really have a great pic as I wanted to get her settling in but I did get this one. Ill also add one from the listing.

I have always wanted a ETB from the time I got back into the hobby and I have finally made it happen.

http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/...psxjhoprze.jpg

http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/...pscitidqza.jpg
  • 11-16-2016, 10:59 PM
    Sauzo
    Wow! Nice score man. I always wanted an ETB and GTP but it just wasn't in the cards...yet ;) Nice that you got a tame one. Eliminates the work on your part lol. Watch the guy gave her a sedative to mellow her out and once it wears off, you will have a tube of whirling teeth. J/K lol. Grats again.
  • 11-16-2016, 11:01 PM
    Gio
    Outstanding!

I want to hear about the similarities and differences between these guys and the GTP. I can usually tell them apart based on head scale configuration and the heat pits, but I want to hear about habits, temperament and other things.

Congrats, you deserve this one!
  • 11-16-2016, 11:17 PM
    KMG
    Thanks fellow keepers!

Im excited to finally have one!!!! But yall know how that goes.

Like with any snake the care sheets are all over the place on both. However, it seems that most agree with the conditions I have been providing for my GTP so Im going to start with that.
  • 11-17-2016, 02:39 AM
    KMG
    Her cage is ordered. I went with another cage like my GTP is in from PVC Cages. I got her a 36x24x24 with rhp, led light, and perches. So now Ill be waiting on this and my T8. Exciting stuff!!!!
  • 11-17-2016, 03:11 AM
    redshepherd
    This is just amazing!!! I'm so jealous! I also wanted another ETB to go alongside my GTP! And that's epic that she's so tame too!

PVC Cages is the way to go, they're so high quality and classy looking.
  • 11-17-2016, 04:02 AM
    EDR
    Re: Finally a ETB Owner!!!
    Such a cool pickup enjoy. I was wondering why he wasn't biting the crap outta your hand in those pics but lucky you got a tamed one.
  • 11-17-2016, 06:33 AM
    Eavlynn
    She's beautiful, congratulations! A docile temperament is fantastic as well. I'll take some of your luck if you have any to spare: )

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
  • 11-17-2016, 07:43 AM
    Albert Clark
    Congrats K! She looks so healthy too. Nice find. ENJOY. :gj:
  • 11-17-2016, 11:33 AM
    rlditmars
    Beautiful pick up. Always thought that ETBs and GTPs were two of the coolest constrictors, for their color and for the way they perch. Congrats!