Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,345

0 members and 3,345 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,100
Threads: 248,542
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Scott L.

New Forum!!

Printable View

• 10-19-2006, 07:29 PM
    Smulkin
    New Forum!!
    Another forum!?!?!

Yep you got it.

The increasing number of folks here who have exhibited such great talents have helped tip the scales and earned the opening of a new forum Creative Corner!

This is a section you are free to use to exhibit all of your creative talents whether they be painting, photography, sculpture, writing etc etc! The same underlying open-to-all family friendly theme IS just as important to be mindful of here as it is everywhere else on BPnet.

We hope you'll take advantage of it to share with us your talents and look forward to seeing your posts here!

:rockon: :carrot:
  • 10-19-2006, 07:32 PM
    CeraDigital
    Re: New Forum!!
    YES! Finally LOL. I'll be sure to post more atricles on how to photograph reptiles!
  • 10-19-2006, 07:32 PM
    JLC
    Thanks for putting this together, Matt!

I'll move a few appropriate existing threads in here, just to liven things up a bit. :carrot: :sunny:
  • 10-19-2006, 07:35 PM
    Smulkin
    Quote:

Originally Posted by JLC
    Thanks for putting this together, Matt!

I'll move a few appropriate existing threads in here, just to liven things up a bit. :carrot: :sunny:

Hehe thanks much.

I'll whip out the vaccum shortly - forgot about the housekeeping it entailed!
  • 10-19-2006, 07:42 PM
    JLC
    Well, I moved in a nice sampling of threads so folks can get an idea of what might go best where.

If anyone has a thread already out there that they think would fit in the new forum and would like moved, just shoot me a PM and I'll move 'em.

Matt...while you have the vacuum out...wanna come do a sweep across my living room carpet? :P
  • 10-19-2006, 07:56 PM
    recycling goddess
    great forum idea! nice to see my magazine here... thanks judy!
  • 10-19-2006, 09:20 PM
    Blu Mongoose
    I have no talents. :( :( Now what!!
  • 10-19-2006, 10:52 PM
    tigerlily
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Blu Mongoose

Hey we know you have a talent for collection usual things, that come with the BEST stories! ;) :hug:
  • 10-20-2006, 12:01 AM
    recycling goddess
    ya, now you can do a photoshoot of your manicans (spell?) and share them with us!
  • 10-20-2006, 12:33 AM
    CeraDigital
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Blu Mongoose

Awww, everybody has talents. You just have to try different things to see what your good at or not...kind of a trial and error thing. Believe it or not my best talent is weightlifting and fieldherping...and my worst is photography.