Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,007

1 members and 1,006 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,108
Threads: 248,546
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, charcharbinks

Hello Moderators.

Printable View

• 06-25-2018, 06:57 PM
    Gio
    Hello Moderators.
    I was PM'd the following.

Sorry to bother you I see your a senoir member. I registered dayssss ago and can't make a post. It's very fustrating. I msged bpnet tech to no avial. Typed in the chat box for 2 days with no luck. Can you please help me.

-Kyle

I am posting this in hopes one of you can help.

No need to keep the thread up, I just want as many of you to see it as possible.

This site is very active so I'm sure this will be resolved.

Kyle, if you see this thread follow it and go from there.
  • 06-25-2018, 07:38 PM
    dr del
    Re: Hello Moderators.
    Hi,

We are still requiring new accounts to be validated owing to various spam applications/ people trying to sneak in under the radar after a ban.

We realise this is causing delays but it was considered only prudent for a few different reasons. Currently Emily is the person going through every application but this is a serious workload we have dropped on her and would ask for patience.

If the subject matter is urgent then we will, still, always answer husbandry or emergency questions sent via the contact us email system.

dr del
  • 06-25-2018, 07:48 PM
    Gio
    Re: Hello Moderators.
    Quote:

Originally Posted by dr del View Post
    Hi,

We are still requiring new accounts to be validated owing to various spam applications/ people trying to sneak in under the radar after a ban.

We realise this is causing delays but it was considered only prudent for a few different reasons. Currently Emily is the person going through every application but this is a serious workload we have dropped on her and would ask for patience.

If the subject matter is urgent then we will, still, always answer husbandry or emergency questions sent via the contact us email system.

dr del

Much thanks for the rapid response.

I advised Kyle to follow this thread.

I hope your explanation will suffice as to why its taking a bit.

Kyle respond here and then they can delete the conversation and you'll be set up soon.
  • 06-26-2018, 01:55 PM
    Ax01
    sorry, i took a few days off. :) anyone wants to volunteer to be the weekend secretary? ;)
  • 12-26-2018, 08:17 PM
    MR Snakes
    This happened to me also but now I know why. Thanks for all the hard work.